***** Rangers vs Hamilton *****

KaiserJon

• KaiserJon changed the title to ***** Rangers vs Hamilton *****
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see the scum losing any points this weekend. They can't draw or lose EVERY week. They might even go out and rack up a good 4-0 or something, but that's ideal as it just keeps brown teeth in a job.

We just need to keep the head up after that last minute sucker punch and not let the nerves get the best of us. I think it might be scrappy, but any win will do.

12 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

I can't see the scum losing any points this weekend. They can't draw or lose EVERY week. They might even go out and rack up a good 4-0 or something, but that's ideal as it just keeps brown teeth in a job.

We just need to keep the head up after that last minute sucker punch and not let the nerves get the best of us. I think it might be scrappy, but any win will do.

This. We need this mentality. Don't care how but three points are all that matters.

McGregor

Tav  Goldson   Balogun   Barisic 

Jack

Aribo            Kamara

Roofe           Itten                Kent

Give Morelos a rest for Thursday and give Roofe and Itten a chance to play together up top 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Better not start this dropping Morelos for Defoe pish.

Balogun in for Helander.

Arfield and Hagi in for Davis and Kamara.

wouldn’t have an issue with Kent being dropped either.

Helander being dropped is poor but I see where you're coming from. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Not dropping him tbh just rotating.

Think Shagger might get rested to.

It shouldn’t matter who plays in defence or goal in this game.

Wouldn't mind seeing Bassey and Patterson starting either fwiw, hopefully Roofe gets more game time alongside Morelos. 

12 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

McGregor

Tav  Goldson   Balogun   Barisic 

Jack

Aribo            Kamara

Roofe           Itten                Kent

Give Morelos a rest for Thursday and give Roofe and Itten a chance to play together up top 

we dont play thurs international week

I have  a hard time talking about this to be honest because I expect the negativity.

I want to see Hagi. I want to see Aribo for 90 minutes.- mistake tonight.

I want to see  Kent dropped ( he is not the marvel and has underperformed for weeks)

I want to see Bungu for 30 minutes.

1 hour ago, simplythebestest said:

If you take a trip to kerrydale street, they are calling for him to go before Sunday. Some are also wanting Liewell to go as well and they are also laying into Mutton.

8 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

If you take a trip to kerrydale street, they are calling for him to go before Sunday. Some are also wanting Liewell to go as well and they are also laying into Mutton.

Keeps them away from kids for a while.

Archived