***** Rangers vs Hamilton *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Roofe is going to be massively important to us winning the league this year, the intelligence oozes from him 

Aribo could dribble round gemma collins in a phone box

Arfield playing centrally always finds the space between their midfield and defence, he was fantastic today

Kent, free role, couple of assists, terrorises opponents, best game in a while 

And bassey is going to be a star for us when we inevitably sell barisic for funny money, 

The rest were just awesome as well

Only complaint i had is that around the 37min mark iirc we took a bad touch, 😂😂

What a fuckin post😃

Good to see us so ruthless , thought we might have got double figures ( not sure if that's been done before in the spfl ? ) with 20 to go but hey . . .

Also good to see Zungu , who looks a player , as well as giving squad players a run out . 

All in , a good day at the office. 

Great all round performance from the team. As KT mentioned in the commentary no show boating no need to emabarass the opposition. Just a pity the int break is now on us, would hope they carry forward that performance against the sheep in 2 weeks.

10 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

even without his goals he contributes well up front but agreed we are more fluid with other options. 

The problem is that he isn’t a player like Defoe, Roofe, Aribo, Hagi, Kent or even what Itten looks like where he can link with other players and play football in and around the box. He’s on a different wavelength to the players around him when it comes to that stuff 

Very very good Rangers, usually if its 4 nil at half time it finishes 5 --1 or something. 4 goals each half is excellent. I had a feeling someone was going to get pumped soon, especially after the late draw in Lisbon.

Excellent Rangers.

Any historians tell me the last time we won 8 nil or by 8 clear goals???

Remember giving Hibs a right doing when Gazza booked the ref

I hope Gerrard talks about being delighted with our ruthlessness. I want to see this from a Rangers side. Too many times we've sat back after taking a few goal lead. I want to see the nastiness back in our squad, especially after the way we've been treated in this country. I dont want us ever to sit back and accept a score. I want to see us with swagger, to enjoy being better than teams and our players to queue up to humiliate the no marks in this country that tried to kick us and kill us. This is the Rangers we know and love. 

Archived