***** Rangers vs Hamilton *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

No Morelos or Itten, possibly lacks a bit of physicality  that front line

Starting Defoe over Itten just raises questions over Gerrard having a bit to go  as a manager.

One player you buy to be the future for the club in striking terms the other is your mate who at the end of the season will be likely all but done.

Which one do you start

You've taken some pelters mate but i get your point, although i'd argue that whichever player is performing well in training and on the pitch plays regardless of development.

Next season when we're champions we'll have a bit more breathing room for that sort of thing, but in the here and now you play the players that are most likely to win you the points and nothing else matters.

30 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Hopefully the cunts are aw too busy getting ate by lions or hunting fucking elephants to post. 

Rangers Marketing Team: “Zungu will prove to be a good signing and hopefully open up a huge new market and bring more  supporters to the club. We asked Rangers fan GOAT if he had a message for the new fanbase...“

7 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

You've taken some pelters mate but i get your point, although i'd argue that whichever player is performing well in training and on the pitch plays regardless of development.

Next season when we're champions we'll have a bit more breathing room for that sort of thing, but in the here and now you play the players that are most likely to win you the points and nothing else matters.

If Itten doesn’t get more game time with us the Swiss national team will stop calling him up.  It’ll directly effect his development.  If he can’t get a start against Hamilton or Livingston when will he?  Should we just write him off until next season?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Pay for RTV

If you don't then you clearly don't care for the club

No mate, i do care for the club, but im not in a financial situation to  pay for RTV at the minute just i as i wasn't in the financial situation to renew my season ticket.

You dont always know peoples situation ,

I think your comment is harsh and just because im financially in the shitter at present, the current situation does not and will not change how i care about Rangers. 

3 minutes ago, TMB said:

If Itten doesn’t get more game time with us the Swiss national team will stop calling him up.  It’ll directly effect his development.  If he can’t get a start against Hamilton or Livingston when will he?  Should we just write him off until next season?

Starts are earned on merit. Or at least they should be. 

Just now, TMB said:

If Itten doesn’t get more game time with us the Swiss national team will stop calling him up.  It’ll directly effect his development.  If he can’t get a start against the Hamilton or Livingston when will he?  Should we just write him off until next season?

Mate I have an utterly irrational love for Itten, but his career/development comes second to winning league games.

If there's even a 0.001% we perform better with Defoe then that's who plays, and Itten will just need to bide his time.

In other circumstances (we're playing champion's league games and going for 2 in a row say...) then I'd agree, home to Hamilton would be an ideal game for him.

Archived