***** Rangers vs Hamilton *****

KaiserJon

Would be good to see Zungu in this game, even if for 10/20 mins as a sub. If Morelos is going to be away on international duty shortly, makes sense to rest him - plenty of options with Defoe, Roofe and Itten. Roofe def needs a run of games, hope he's not someone we're going to have to wrap in cotton wool for fear of injury in games! This game should provide Itten with opportunity to get on scoresheet again aswell

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

McGregor

Tav  Goldson   Balogun   Barisic 

Jack

Aribo            Kamara

Roofe           Itten                Kent

Give Morelos a rest for Thursday and give Roofe and Itten a chance to play together up top 

There no game on Thursday mate, it’s international break after Hamilton 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I have  a hard time talking about this to be honest because I expect the negativity.

I want to see Hagi. I want to see Aribo for 90 minutes.- mistake tonight.

I want to see  Kent dropped ( he is not the marvel and has underperformed for weeks)

I want to see Bungu for 30 minutes.

Not quite sure which points you were trying to emphasize to be honest, however regards Zungu I think he is only of of isolation and will take a while yet thankfully we do not need him asap.

Regards your Benfica comments have you calmed down now? Hamilton is more important than a game where we were expected to come away with nothing FFS and you should know it and I believe you do:rangers:

6 hours ago, Almacger said:

Keep Helander in, he’s played well this season and unfair to drop him because of one bad day at the office.  Bring Balogun of the bench for some game time later.

Agree with this , anyone of our CBs are prone to a performance like that and he wasnt the only problem at their goals.

After just watching the highlights again I still cant get my head around why we fucked that up , completely outplayed them for most of that game.......

First and foremost we need a good win before the international break and a well earned rest for only some of our players. Would love to see a few goals. If they cunts drop anything against Motherwell this game becomes even bigger! Our problem has been consistency (or lack of) at key moments eg after big wins or breaks. I think we can all agree that our focus has ramped up this season. Just keep doing what we are doing. 

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's had a bad game last night but he's played well for us this season. 

Feels very harsh imo to drop him after one bad performance. 

I don't think he's as good a footballer as he thinks he is and last night apart, I think he drains energy from the team because he doesn't shift the ball back to front quick enough.

Archived