***** Rangers vs Hamilton *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, They Gnu said:

I don't think he's as good a footballer as he thinks he is and last night apart, I think he drains energy from the team because he doesn't shift the ball back to front quick enough.

You're entitled to your opinion but he has had many good games and, in my opinion, he works well with Goldson, or should he be dropped too because of his OG's?

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's had a bad game last night but he's played well for us this season. 

Feels very harsh imo to drop him after one bad performance. 

While I do agree that we can’t lay into him too much, Balogun deserves to step in after last night. Otherwise why else was he signed?

The guy is more than capable of coming in against Hamilton Accies.

49 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

While I do agree that we can’t lay into him too much, Balogun deserves to step in after last night. Otherwise why else was he signed?

The guy is more than capable of coming in against Hamilton Accies.

No doubt balogun could easily come in Sunday and management might pick him. 

I just think Helander is getting it really tight for one bad performance in a season where he has been really consistent for us. I don't think he deserves to be dropped. 

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

You're entitled to your opinion but he has had many good games and, in my opinion, he works well with Goldson, or should he be dropped too because of his OG's?

No I don't think Goodson should be dropped but IMO I think Helander should be dropped/rested for Hamilton. 

14 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

No doubt balogun could easily come in Sunday and management might pick him. 

I just think Helander is getting it really tight for one bad performance in a season where he has been really consistent for us. I don't think he deserves to be dropped. 

That’s fair mate

Kent needs dropped not rested but since it is the last game before the break, I doubt it will happen.

Our three summer signings Hagi, Roofe & Itten need game time but not at the expense of Morelos who I thought looked sharp last night.

Battles for game time at almost every position.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Kent needs dropped not rested but since it is the last game before the break, I doubt it will happen.

Our three summer signings Hagi, Roofe & Itten need game time but not at the expense of Morelos who I thought looked sharp last night.

Which is what we want to see. Hoping we can pile in the goals after drawing a blank after looking set to do so after taking an early 2-0 lead recently.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

None of this going a goal or two up and stop playing.

There should be plenty competition for places so get this mob buried and leave down a marker before break.

This should be the goal here. Good chance to do just that at home to a poor Hamilton side. Hoping we go out and smash them. We've been too comfortable, cruising at 1 or 2 up lately. 

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Roofe can play on the left, can he not? Would definetely play him out there if so, can't be worse than Kent these days. 

Archived