***** Rangers vs Hamilton *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STEVEN GERRARD is confident midfielder Bongani Zungu is edging closer to his Rangers debut following his move from Amiens.

The South African joined up with the Gers squad last week after spending time in quarantine on his arrival in Glasgow on a loan deal.

Zungu didn't feature against Benfica in the Europa League but could face Hamilton Accies at Ibrox this afternoon.
Gerrard said: "Very much so in terms of him getting towards his level. We have been trying to accelerate that and giving him extra work and top-ups after training and his application and attitude has been fantastic. I am looking to get him involved as soon as possible. He is available for the weekend."

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Still no 3pm yet? FFS, dragging in.

International break after this weekend as well. 😪

Proper enjoyed our games recently cannot be arsed with an international break.

Loving everything we are.doimg in terms of football and just want the momentum to continue.

5 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Just win. Clean sheet. Keep the gap. If there's a chance for it to become bigger, even better but do not let it get smaller. 

I'd take shitty 1-0 wins every single game for the rest of my life, but I think we should be looking to lay down a marker today.

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

I'd take shitty 1-0 wins every single game for the rest of my life, but I think we should be looking to lay down a marker today.

Couldn't agree more.

Same time we are better than that and can tear any side in this league apart.

Really fancy us by 4/5 tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

2 or 3 up by HT then lots of subs. That has to be the plan.

We're going into the international break so the only one I'm hoping gets some sort of an appearance is Zungu.

Other than that, max out for goals, players getting rests can happen in the next 2 weeks.

Hoping for a really attack minded starting 11 and a 5 nil hammering of them.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We're going into the international break so the only one I'm hoping gets some sort of an appearance is Zungu.

Other than that, max out for goals, players getting rests can happen in the next 2 weeks.

Hoping for a really attack minded starting 11 and a 5 nil hammering of them.

This .

Morelos and Kent both need goals/assists to get them back on song . Sitting on a 2 goal lead won't do that . Let's just batter Hamilton for a full 90 , particularly with the international break coming up . 

Archived