Best and worst signings of the Gerrard era?

graeme_4

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Find me a manager that’s never made a bad signing?

Cruising at the top of the league with a manager who has worked so hard to get us there.

Not a fan of Gerrard but he’s really won me over this season and the hard work has really paid off.

Maybe I am being over the top in a thread like this but think the negativity is unnecessary.

But aye Lafferry and Stewart are woeful 

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

Whit do you mean?

So of the piss poor players we’ve signed last few seasons, Jones, grezda, barker, etc etc your worst is a guy who’s actually been quite decent when he’s played. 😂

Just now, GOAT said:

So of the piss poor players we’ve signed last few seasons, Jones, grezda, barker, etc etc your worst is a guy who’s actually been quite decent when he’s played. 😂

Big Geo is a donkey mate. Keeps giving the ball away and somehow escapes criticism-  all the guys you mention are universally accepted as being pish, however Edmundson is just as bad but seems to be rated?

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Big Geo is a donkey mate. Keeps giving the ball away and somehow escapes criticism-  all the guys you mention are universally accepted as being pish, however Edmundson is just as bad but seems to be rated?

Certainly isn’t our best defender and let himself down last week, but a donkey, honestly man stop talking pish.  

oh and even if he was a “donkey”, if you think he’s been a worse signing that a Grezda or Jordan Jones your aff yer nut. 😂😂

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Certainly isn’t our best defender and let himself down last week, but a donkey, honestly man stop talking pish.  

oh and even if he was a “donkey”, if you think he’s been a worse signing that a Grezda or Jordan Jones your aff yer nut. 😂😂

Hes terrible. If i could have hand picked 2 plonkers that we lost from squad due to covid rules, it would have been GE and JJ.

I think we got money back on Grezda (miraculously!), but we would get zip for GE.

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

Hes terrible. If i could have hand picked 2 plonkers that we lost from squad due to covid rules, it would have been GE and JJ.

I think we got money back on Grezda (miraculously!), but we would get zip for GE.

Edmundson has given the ball away maybe twice all season. A great passer of the ball, good in the air & tackle and extremely fast for a big man. He was unlucky not to be given the job out of pre season.  Extremely underestimated on RM. His future is bright despite his recent fuck up.

In no way does he make the list of worst signings!

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Edmundson has given the ball away maybe twice all season. A great passer of the ball, good in the air & tackle and extremely fast for a big man. He was unlucky not to be given the job out of pre season.  Extremely underestimated on RM. His future is bright despite his recent fuck up.

In no way does he make the list of worst signings!

He does for me.

Its all about opinions. I hope we dont have any sustained injuries at CB cos if he plays a lot of games you will see how bad he is.

Archived