Your best Rangers atmosphere

Essandoh

***I am not saying Rangers vs Legia is the best atmosphere at Ibrox - so far from it!***

But what a fucking noise that last 20 minutes.

Parma, Stuttgart, and many a smelly game will get a mention, but then you’ve got Bayern Munich in the Semis (so I’m told because I’m such a young cunt) and countless others.

Whats the best atmosphere you’ve ever experienced in person on the slopes of Ibrox Park?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not saying it's "the best" but one of the ones I enjoyed the best was a midweek, we won 4-0 away to Raith Rovers where Collymore got it stinking all night and everything from the good songbook was belted out. 

The 1-0 we beat the tarriers when Jack scored was pretty decent too with the peado banners and the intense, in your face atmosphere with the more traditional songs getting belted out. Prefer that literally a hundred times more than most atmospheres these days. Songs like every other Saturday etc do nothing for me so love it when the crowd just goes fuck it and gives everything a good old belt out.

One time too, drab routine Ibrox win against Motherwell a few years back (before we went down the leagues), think it was the day before The Pope came to Bellahouston again and from nowhere in the second half, the whole of Ibrox just belted out No Pope Of Rome from absolutely nowhere :lol:  

7 minutes ago, badjon said:

Hopefully when we can be allowed back in people raise the roof for evn the awful games, it genuinely helps imho!

Och mate you know the one game this season that comes to mind of “what if” is that fucking Galatasaray game

Two enormous clubs, with loud as fuck fans, giving it laldy at Ibrox with Ianis Hagi on the pitch and Gheorghe Hagi in the stands.

Can you imagine the noise?

Can't beat Parma.

I loved that era under Advocaat in the Champions League etc. Proper excitement with first class players.

Leathering Psv one of my favourite games of all time, Mols at his peak.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

***I am not saying Rangers vs Legia is the best atmosphere at Ibrox - so far from it!***

But what a fucking noise that last 20 minutes.

Parma, Stuttgart, and many a smelly game will get a mention, but then you’ve got Bayern Munich in the Semis (so I’m told because I’m such a young cunt) and countless others.

Whats the best atmosphere you’ve ever experienced in person on the slopes of Ibrox Park?

That is top notch singing and supporting.

Have to say I smiled a lot during Londonderry's walls.

2-0 v Dynamo Kiev, never known an atmosphere like that night and I was at the Bayern semi, real hair standing on the back of your neck stuff in fact my whole body was shaking, best atmosphere v them game, the 2-2 with nine men absolute bedlam at the end thought the main stand was gonny collapse that day, Ibrox is a truly wonderful place to be in times like those.

Archived