KaiserJon

Mk3🤗

Venue: Ibrox stadium.

KO: 12 PM.

Referee: 

Nick Walsh - Ref

Douglas Ross

Alan Mulvanny

Fourth Official- Kevin “the cheat”  Clancy.

TV: Sky Sports plus RTV for season ticket holders and overseas viewers.

Win is all that matters 👍

Screenshot_20201108-203439.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

:lol:

Good debate started already so why not? 

Just get the three points and hopefully have all our international players back injury free and covid free. They play later on the same day so a win puts the onus on them.

1 minute ago, badjon said:

Good debate started already so why not? 

Just get the three points and hopefully have all our international players back injury free and covid free. They play later on the same day so a win puts the onus on them.

Admin will be buzzing to merge the 3 together 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Admin will be buzzing to merge the 3 together 

Keep this and leave the locked thread locked I say👍

Anyway a real chance to further the pressure as they have to go to Hibernian later on. Firstly we need a win against this mob and I am confident of that.

All am saying is is if i still did match threads it wouldnt take 3 attempts :pipe:

Neil McCann today said a lot about how we did our business v Accies but still showed them respect. Well given its these sheep shagging bastards we should be doing our business, putting 4+ past them and showing them fuckall respect. 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

All am saying is is if i still did match threads it wouldnt take 3 attempts :pipe:

Neil McCann today said a lot about how we did our business v Accies but still showed them respect. Well given its these sheep shagging bastards we should be doing our business, putting 4+ past them and showing them fuckall respect. 

Well get back to it then🙄

No McCrorie allowed for this also. I can see them setting up very defensive and hoping for a breakaway goal. I hope we put them to the sword and have this sewn up early on.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We should lie down to them so that they overtake the tarriers in to 2nd 

What sort of team would do that....🤔☹️ That was fucking disgraceful what they did in that fixture I would go as far as saying it was obvious and should have been looked at. Fucking classless scumbags.

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

No McCrorie allowed for this also. I can see them setting up very defensive and hoping for a breakaway goal. I hope we put them to the sword and have this sewn up early on.

Typical from the sheep really, a game that'll need a quick few opening goals and then a few more to finish it off while they're cut open! 

Uncharted territory domestically if we win. First time under Gerrard we'll have won 7 league games in a row, if we do it that is.

Could be a big turning point in the season. We put a marker down, put all the pressure on them to go to a ground they haven't won a league game at since 2014.

I wish to fuck there wasn't an international break to be honest.

1. No Covid 

2. 3 points

3. Team playing with similar connected, solid and fluid shape as we're seeing now.

If we can see signs that we're picking up where we've just left off for this fucking International break then I'm sure we will all give a collective sigh of relief that normal service has been resumed!

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Jack Arfield 

Roofe Aribo Kent 

Morelos

think that has to be our strongest front 4 going forward now, hard to see a place for Hagi at the moment, Davis and Kamara also have strong claims for a start 

15 hours ago, badjon said:

Tbh to them they executed their game plan perfectly against us at Ibrox last season.  

Thankfully if we play like we are playing just now the game will take care of itself no matter what they try.  

I’m hoping we motor on and don’t lose the momentum. I don’t think we will we have arguably 10 first team players sitting in the house during this break. 

It’d be good to start with another win and charge on because there is no international break until March after it. 

2-0 I think with them offering absolutely nothing going forward 

Archived