***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

McCrorie and Ferguson massive misses for them, hedges is a decent player but with our team we should be pumping them. 

He's a really talented prospect. They're missing a couple of key players. Expect lots of niggly fouling from them today.  Hope the ref doesn't bottle it and keeps a sharp eye out and punishes them accordingly. Can see the sheep having at least one sent off if the ref is decent.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Fuck me look at our bench. Amazing that we have such a great bench.

If i was picking the team today I would have had to have started kamara and davis but zero complaints with who he has went with.

Not bad having Defoe, Itten, Hagi and Barker to come on and mix it up if needed.

when was the last time we conceded at ibrox, or got beaten? seems like a fortress.

i would take 1-0 for the 3 points. but really i want us to decimate this mob. they have chipped away at us ad past seasons and we really need to repay that by hitting them for 5 or 6 today.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Pre match breakfast rolls have been scudded. Now sitting with my Dad and expecting a solid professional performance with quality goals and the 11 point gap to be the reality. 

C'mon the Queens XI :UK::ycv:

Pre match omelette tanned, easy on the home grown chilli😀 Is it too early to flame up a spliff?

Archived