***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Diddy mob. 

They have a long time ago won the league, the Cup Winners cup and Super Cup, but that one assault is the incident they cherish most, what sad,sad, feeble minded creatures they really are.

A bed sheet stain on humanity.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will camp in for the 0-0, maybe try sneak a set piece goal. Early goal is massive as they won’t know how to react to going 1-0 down. What we can’t do is let them go ahead as they will cling onto it for dear life. There missing a good few players. 

Team selection the more I think about it the less a clue I have. Only certainty there is the back 4 and Kent starting. 

Mcgregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Arfield Jack/Kamara

Roofe Aribo Kent 

Morelos/Defoe

4 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

They will camp in for the 0-0, maybe try sneak a set piece goal. Early goal is massive as they won’t know how to react to going 1-0 down. What we can’t do is let them go ahead as they will cling onto it for dear life. There missing a good few players. 

Team selection the more I think about it the less a clue I have. Only certainty there is the back 4 and Kent starting. 

Mcgregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Arfield Jack/Kamara

Roofe Aribo Kent 

Morelos/Defoe

you have hit the nail on the head we must score first most of their missing players are in midfield or up front so they will still be strong at the back with a decent goalie  the fact that mcrorie/ferguson are out is big they have been getting all the praise  we must start at a good tempo none of this slow passing about go at them from first whistle

Patience with this one.  They might not venture out of their penalty area except for kick off . 

Our players must be buzzing after the scum result and determined to capitalise, so expect us to really get into the sheep from the start.

Might take a while but we should have enough to get the win, hopefully comfortable but 1-0 puts us 11 points clear.

I think the season will be defined in December with 6 games.   

I don't expect anyone outside Rangers in this league to beat the tims, but draws like today will do nicely. 

It's in your hands Rangers, don't let us down, Aberdeen are an inferior team, go out and prove it.

I won't be comfortable unless we are ten points ahead and that is after they have played their two games in hand.

20 minutes ago, billscott said:

you have hit the nail on the head we must score first most of their missing players are in midfield or up front so they will still be strong at the back with a decent goalie  the fact that mcrorie/ferguson are out is big they have been getting all the praise  we must start at a good tempo none of this slow passing about go at them from first whistle

If we play at the tempo we did V Benfica the sheep will be blowing out their arses after 15minutes.

Just now, They Gnu said:

If we play at the tempo we did V Benfica the sheep will be blowing out their arses after 15minutes.

Done a few crazy things but never blown up a sheep’s arse.

Scum have dropped points in 31% of games

We have dropped points in 14% of games.

The longer we keep winning the more the pressure mounts. 

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

3 nil at HT please.

Rest some players and legs for Benfica. 👍

Agree with the 3 nil but not the rest players; league games are more important and would much rather we only rest or do subs when the game is over and by with.

dont want to show any complacency and allow them any chance

Lots of football to be played but the psychological pressure on them at the moment is massive. If we get three points it only ramps up. I always worry after an international break that we might lose momentum, especially when we've been playing so well. They are a tough fixture at any time, they always raise their game against us no matter what their circumstances. We have essentially a full squad and if we start with the energy and intensity we've shown in recent matches I'm confident we can do the business. At least none of their knee-injury celebrating scum will be anywhere near our stadium.

3 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Three points, that's the requirement, dont give a flying fuck if we play shite.

I’d be fucking devastated if the scum dropped points then we played shite against a pish team that was decimated by covid, and bundled over the line with a 1-0 

A fucking hate that soundbite. 

“3 points is all that matters” should be applied to games that you view as difficult 

Archived