***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Nothing Aberdeen will want more than knock us off our momentum, up to us to put them to the sword. Could argue this is the biggest game under Gerrard so far. 

That's true and a win would take them to within a point of second place albeit far worse goal difference. 

But fuck them. 

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Like every game until the end of the season as long as we are in front 

Exactly. Every league game we play from now until the end of the season is the next 'biggest game' for us. 

We won't win every single game from now until the end of the season. We'll drop points away, but winning every home game will be vital. 

This is the type of game that last season i could see us dropping points. We didn't seem to be able to capitalise on them dropping points. This season we seem like a different animal and are capable and getting used to being top of the league.

They will play their usual sit deep and try to frustrate tactics. If we get an early goal, their gameplan crumbles.

3-0 to us.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

20201122_082114.thumb.jpg.6b814ff3f856f30c5eb97d1bd2d5588e.jpg

Didn't know where else to put this. 

The bookies have us favourites by a considerable distance as well at 4/11, they're 2/1.

That survey result and the bookies odds will move considerably if we drop points today. Too early in the season for either of these to excite me. Of course rather be in our position than theirs at this stage. 

Not going to be able to watch the match live, has anyone ever screen recorded a live match to watch later? I know how to do it just wasnt sure if Rangers TV would let me?

The sheep will come here to kick and frustrate like they always do, the one thing they don't have to help with those crap 'tactics' is that the crowd won't be there to help build the feeling of anxiety and frustration.

Few games recently that Joe Lewis in goal has time wasted at bye kicks from the very first minute and we end up losing the plot in the stands.

That can't happen today so go out and try get the early goal but I have no doubts that if we don't, the goal will still come. We have an abundance of options available from the bench if things need changed.

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Are you trolling? 😂

If so I’ll bite! Ferguson isn’t playing.

Was in reference to a beggar who phoned into Clyde 1 last night mate, even after being told Ferguson wasn't playing he still said it would happen:lol:

Archived