Jump to content

***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****


Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, sco22y said:

Back when McCoist was the gaffer, we were about 15 points clear at one point. Just as my family and I were heading past KFC in Govan, the dhims had pulled back a 3 nil deficit to draw with Killie. We were playing St Mirren and let in an injury time equaliser. Those few hours haunt me to this day. From that moment on we faltered and they... Don't even want to say it. It is never over until its over. On a lighter note, helicopter Sunday is a good example. 

Time to exorcise a few ghosts tomorra! The tramps have handed us the initiative. Our job is now simply to not let it slip our grasp. A win, howsoever achieved is all that matters. There are thousands and thousands of the smelly bastards who will be reluctantly watching behind twitching curtains as their undeserved 10iar hopes are squashed further into the mud. Enjoy every toothless gurn as they excuse their way to the collective green toilet.

image.png.633df4a538891d7179db6022d44f774b.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually i hate internationals but the lnger ryan kent gets to rest the more i am confident going into any games.

his work rate and attitude this season has stuck out for me , and at the start he was virtually unplayable up here. but he seemed tired of late. And i hope this break gave him the rest needed to really destroy the sheep tomorrow with his pace.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

usually i hate internationals but the lnger ryan kent gets to rest the more i am confident going into any games.

his work rate and attitude this season has stuck out for me , and at the start he was virtually unplayable up here. but he seemed tired of late. And i hope this break gave him the rest needed to really destroy the sheep tomorrow with his pace.

Think a goal or two will do him the world of good but can still do off the ball stuff and condition opposition into doing what he wants too. Like think of what Tav done vs celtic. 
 

Things like that can open gaps up which Barasic can then run into or give himself a chance to cross the ball or place a good pass. 

Mclean RFC likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sco22y said:

Back when McCoist was the gaffer, we were about 15 points clear at one point. Just as my family and I were heading past KFC in Govan, the dhims had pulled back a 3 nil deficit to draw with Killie. We were playing St Mirren and let in an injury time equaliser. Those few hours haunt me to this day. From that moment on we faltered and they... Don't even want to say it. It is never over until its over. On a lighter note, helicopter Sunday is a good example. 

Remember it well. Made a thread on here calling for McCoist to leave at the end of the season cos could tell he was awful tactically.

Was back in the day when you could get negative reps. Think I broke a record. Was absolutely hounded for it

Mclean RFC and graeme_4 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Remember it well. Made a thread on here calling for McCoist to leave at the end of the season cos could tell he was awful tactically.

Was back in the day when you could get negative reps. Think I broke a record. Was absolutely hounded for it

we had not conceded away from home so far that season. were on a 20+ winning spree with 15 points clear i believe. sone aluko i think it was played the opposition player onside and they scored. Then we got hit with Admin and docked points. Players left and it fell apart.

i think it might be the most unlucky season for any football club in my memory.

tarriers running around that season like they had pulled of the great escape winning the first of their tainted titles.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Remember it well. Made a thread on here calling for McCoist to leave at the end of the season cos could tell he was awful tactically.

Was back in the day when you could get negative reps. Think I broke a record. Was absolutely hounded for it

This one?

 

ElBufalo20 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Remember it well. Made a thread on here calling for McCoist to leave at the end of the season cos could tell he was awful tactically.

Was back in the day when you could get negative reps. Think I broke a record. Was absolutely hounded for it

.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Our attitude from the off will decide who wins this one. Aberdeen will be out to prove a point and if the team is not ready for it mentally we run the risk of a defeat.

We have the players and the speed to keep them turning around and a quick couple of goals as with Hamilton and they will crumble.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's obviously really good news that they are missing some key players. Some teams would have the mental fortitude to deal with this. I dont think they do. Manager whining rather than getting on with it. 

I am normally a half pint empty person but I really think we will win 3 or 4 today. 

Another marker put down

 

We need to get points on the board before we get a Covid outbreak. 

Laudrup1690 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Nothing Aberdeen will want more than knock us off our momentum, up to us to put them to the sword. Could argue this is the biggest game under Gerrard so far. 

Like every game until the end of the season as long as we are in front 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Nothing Aberdeen will want more than knock us off our momentum, up to us to put them to the sword. Could argue this is the biggest game under Gerrard so far. 

That's true and a win would take them to within a point of second place albeit far worse goal difference. 

But fuck them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Like every game until the end of the season as long as we are in front 

Exactly. Every league game we play from now until the end of the season is the next 'biggest game' for us. 

We won't win every single game from now until the end of the season. We'll drop points away, but winning every home game will be vital. 

Brubear and BridgeIsBlue like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...