***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Arguably our strongest 11.

Every game for us is always huge. However in the next 6 months or so every game we play just gets bigger and bigger. It's starting to feel very different and very real. Excited and scared in equal measures.

Let's fucking do this!

Kamara and Helander for Jack and Balogun would be our strongest XI for me but not far off for sure

I should be more nervous for this, but the team's earned my trust this season. Every chance we hit the ground running and put on a show, but if it's a weaker performance we still have a ridiculous defensive record that should ensure that maybe one or certainly two goals is all we require for the three points and onto next week.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Kamara and Helander for Jack and Balogun would be our strongest XI for me but not far off for sure

Yeah , I always like to see Kamara in the side.  I'm assuming the internationals might have something to do with it . 

Just now, gmcf said:

Yeah , I always like to see Kamara in the side.  I'm assuming the internationals might have something to do with it . 

Will definitely start on Thursday alongside Davis most likely. Probably just a case of Arfield being fresh for today after having a break, give Kamara and Davis their rest and then rotate against Benfica

Archived