***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

What’s really refreshing is getting the job done by 60 minutes and ringing the changes.

Absolutely bud.

Though during the game I just wanted us to pile on the misery for the cunts,  but the bigger picture is we will hopefully have many, many games to play this season and our squad is looking in the best shape in a long time.

6 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

What’s really refreshing is getting the job done by 60 minutes and ringing the changes.

Absolutely bud.

Though during the game I just wanted us to pile on the misery for the cunts,  but the bigger picture is we will hopefully have many, many games to play this season and our squad is looking in the best shape in a long time.

Absolutely bud.

Absolutely bud.

Great weekend as previous posters have commented. Keep it up Rangers. The squad is a lot stronger and can accommodate injuries, suspensions and off-form players. Morelos was almost invisible today but it mattered not a jot. He has to feel a lot less pressure and more importantly other teams are less likely to target him since they know it will not win them the game. Happy days.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

90 minutes our centre forward Defoe was back defending on the bye line, 90+1 the right back Tav is still bombing forward and putting in a cracking ball for a possible 5th - magnificent team effort 

Noticed that too. Love Defoe......he's just a brilliant player to have in the squad! What more can you say about him, and Tav too. 

Absolutely bud.

Archived