***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We have been very fortunate with it so far, and it won’t last forever. But I do think that it’s as much to do with discipline as luck

The scum literally were handed a title because of COVID. They cannot utter a word about fortune there. Agree that disciple is as much to do with it as anything else. That’s why we were all united in saying jones and Edmundson were a disgrace 

28 minutes ago, ThenNowForever said:

The scum literally were handed a title because of COVID. They cannot utter a word about fortune there. Agree that disciple is as much to do with it as anything else. That’s why we were all united in saying jones and Edmundson were a disgrace 

That’s a very good point 😂

31 minutes ago, billscott said:

it will be 3  games soon they have the cup final on 20th dec  and we will be winning that weekend

Yip, and they won't be able to play they outstanding games till some point in the New year, then there is always chance of postponed games due to weather. Could end up with a bit of a backlog :lol:

We strolled that game overall, gave them  a couple of chances on the break but looked like we could have gone up a gear if required. Don't know if it was just me but thought Kamara didn't look too happy when he came on although he played OK.  Maybe just the way he always looks but I haven't noticed. 

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

The same one as you. He's not scoring goals because he is playing more as a false 9, dropping deeper and creating space for Kent, Aribo, Roofe interchanging and Arfield making the run beyond. His work off the ball is great and is contributing to how brilliant we've been.

However his build up play wasn't great and he made more than just two slack passes which resulted in potentially dangerous counter attacks. He needs to cut that out.

I'm a big fan of Morelos but there has still been a noticeable difference in his performances in Europe compared to domestically. That might be because those games suit him more, but he seems more up for those games as well.

no he didn't 

Feeling a bit gutted at the end of a game because we havnt scored 6 or 7 is becoming a regular occurrence. 

What a brilliant position to be in. 

Great performance by the team with the additional pressure on them after they dropped points yesterday. Enjoy the rest of your weekends folks 😁

15 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Was this for when the ref played advantage? If so.. has the rule not changed so that if advantage is played then there is no yellow? Im sure I heard that somewhere.

Ref rightly played advantage and Hedges brought out a good save from McGregor. Not seen any rule change that after giving advantage a player can't be booked. Its right that he should, and Balogun tbh should have.

Archived