***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

KaiserJon

38 minutes ago, ThenNowForever said:

😂😂 I did not know this

:lol: :lol: It's the most surreal thing since they hired a PI to investigate the linesman that ruled out Cadette's offside goal in 19 canteen! https://www.change.org/p/sfa-the-sfa-to-drug-test-rangers-fc-2012-playing-squad?fbclid=IwAR1tDuDwMMVPhLAJfyYYFzvQZvP8i_FQrcgGGuzOGYgYKLdz004tdO5sKh0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: :lol: It's the most surreal thing since they hired a PI to investigate the linesman that ruled out Cadette's offside goal in 19 canteen! https://www.change.org/p/sfa-the-sfa-to-drug-test-Rangers-fc-2012-playing-squad?fbclid=IwAR1tDuDwMMVPhLAJfyYYFzvQZvP8i_FQrcgGGuzOGYgYKLdz004tdO5sKh0

😂 I started typing a message and realised I actually can’t put into words how I feel about that. I feel like signing it out of sympathy for the clearly challenged bheast that started it

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: :lol: It's the most surreal thing since they hired a PI to investigate the linesman that ruled out Cadette's offside goal in 19 canteen! https://www.change.org/p/sfa-the-sfa-to-drug-test-Rangers-fc-2012-playing-squad?fbclid=IwAR1tDuDwMMVPhLAJfyYYFzvQZvP8i_FQrcgGGuzOGYgYKLdz004tdO5sKh0

Just had a wee swatch and 231 mutants are taking pot :dance:

We still had a few gears in reserve today. They are nowhere near us. 

Team is looking strong in all departments.

Well organised. Great spirit. Tav has simply been a revelation this season. 

We're clicking. Me being a greedy bastard would have preferred 10 goals against those cunts, but the 4 was mauling enough. 

2 hours ago, The Monk said:

27th January is the key date I’ve got in my head, if we are in a similar position then to what we are now then I’ll let myself get excited.

Nail on head, come out of the away games to Hibs, Well and the Sheep still in command and we'll take some stopping.

47 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We still had a few gears in reserve today. They are nowhere near us. 

Team is looking strong in all departments.

Well organised. Great spirit. Tav has simply been a revelation this season. 

We're clicking. Me being a greedy bastard would have preferred 10 goals against those cunts, but the 4 was mauling enough. 

It's absolutely nuts to think that we're disappointed 'only' beating them 4-0! It genuinely could have been double that. I know the landscape has changed a wee bit, but rewind 2 seasons....we could only have dreamt about this kind of result/outcome! 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Just turned 25.

He reminds me of Windass. I hate Windass so by default I also hate this guy

I think that's harsh. 

He was pressing the full game, won the ball back a few times to boot. 

I reckon he's a Gerrard type player. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yeah, I'm just being facetious tbh :lol:

I'm pretty sure Aberdeen fans view him as their best attacking player 

I honestly rate him, admittedly not seen him enough but thought he was causing us problems. 

Carried the ball well and didn't stop running all game, felt like he was out to impress...

Archived