***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Broxi said:

We have to treat this as being 5 points ahead, which at this stage means almost nothing. A great start but this is by no means even close to being in the bag. Their poor form won't last much longer, and with their upcoming fixtures they will probably win 7 games on the bounce now, we absolutely have to be on it and go win the Old Firm at Ibrox in January and only then will we be in good shape. 

Do you know when they are due to play those 2 games? You're spot on....we have to assume they will win them, but IF they failed to do so in even one of them, that's massive! The form they are in now, it would be great if they were due to play them soon :tu:  

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Do you know when they are due to play those 2 games? You're spot on....we have to assume they will win them, but IF they failed to do so in even one of them, that's massive! :tu:  

Don't think they can play them till they get fucked out of the EL. 

LegendofCoop likes this
1 hour ago, siamthedanger said:

Great first half. Only negative is the amount of times Morelos is giving the ball away when we get it up to him.

as I said on another post twice he gave the ball away, I paid particular attention because I knew he would be getting a hard time from arseholes on here