***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

5 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Another 3 points please, by any means, I hope we can keep our recent form all the way to v septic on 2nd January and beat them at home which would put them under real pressure as they miss another league game away to Livingston due to cup final,  we need a cushion as we have a difficult set of games in January.  I know the motto is take one game at a time but if we win all or games or at least don't loss any ground to septic, before we meet them,  I would start to feel a lot more confident of 55 despite our difficult run of games coming in January.  For those who think the bookies are usually right we are currently 4/9 or 2/5 to win the league,  it is also important to remain fully focused in December,  just in case covid is still a major threat,  so we have to keep in front of them in case season is called off .

Plus, 6 points ahead minimum, takes the league out of their hands as goal difference is a lottery. 

glasgow argyle likes this
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, British_Empire said:

No fans seems to suit us in general tbh.

I can't quite put my finger on why it is, but we seem to relax and play our game the way we want to and how it's intended. 

I genuinely hope there's no fans allowed in all season, because it seems to suit us.

Don't even care if I get abuse off folk that's missing it cos I think the team and winning this league comes first. 

Obviously can't stay that way forever though.

Certain games have benefitted us having no fans tbh.

Kilmarnock and Ross County at home weren’t really nerve-racking, was never a game we were going to lose or concede but it took a while for the goals to come. Had Ibrox been full you would expect a few moan and groans.

17 hours ago, British_Empire said:

No fans seems to suit us in general tbh.

I can't quite put my finger on why it is, but we seem to relax and play our game the way we want to and how it's intended. 

I genuinely hope there's no fans allowed in all season, because it seems to suit us.

Don't even care if I get abuse off folk that's missing it cos I think the team and winning this league comes first. 

Obviously can't stay that way forever though.

Mostly because Ibrox is a pressure cooker, with cunts arriving angry and only getting worse as the game goes on.

Our players have much more ability than the rest of the league. It’s always been bottle or mentality that’s been weak since 2012. Take away the biggest pressure (fans in the stadium) and they just go out and play their game.