***** Official Rangers vs Aberdeen match thread *****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

What’s that got to do with anything? Doesn’t matter what market it’s in, you’ve encouraged him to go for the shite odds when he clearly feels confident that the bet with the bigger odds will come in

Show your working then, mate.

How do you make 6/1 about a minus 3 handicap better value than even money about Rangers HT/FT?

3 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Show your working then, mate.

How do you make 6/1 about a minus 3 handicap better value than even money about Rangers HT/FT?

Because he’s that confident in it happening...

if he believes we’ll beat them by 4 then why is he going to put the ht/ft bet on? Not everyone sits and thinks about what bet is giving them the better value ffs, he said himself this is a more exciting bet for him 

Edit- and I said fuck all about the handicap being better value, only that the price was bigger 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Because he’s that confident in it happening...

if he believes we’ll beat them by 4 then why is he going to put the ht/ft bet on? Not everyone sits and thinks about what bet is giving them the better value ffs, he said himself this is a more exciting bet for him 

Sound grasp of probability demonstrated there, chief.

I was only curious as to why he fancied that bet. He'd already explained himself before you stumbled into here spouting shite.

11 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Must be on the bev imo if I’m stumbling into threads talking shite 

Tam taking the first day of lockdown bad and turning to drink. Sad to see. Shadow of his former self.

Whisky in his cornflakes this morning, then off out to walk the dog and shout obscenities at the cows up the braes.

TamCoopz likes this
16 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Tam taking the first day of lockdown bad and turning to drink. Sad to see. Shadow of his former self.

Whisky in his cornflakes this morning, then off out to walk the dog and shout obscenities at the cows up the braes.

I’m fortunate to still be working mate so my first day of lockdown is firing in the overtime, off tomorrow so possible chance for whisky in the cornflakes 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

I’m fortunate to still be working mate so my first day of lockdown is firing in the overtime, off tomorrow so possible chance for whisky in the cornflakes 

Good to have something to look forwards to mate. Be respectful to the cows now. It's acceptable to call them stupid auld cows and the likes but scream "YA BUNCH A FENIAN BASTARDS"! and the good protestant farmer is entitled to take a pop with his 12 bore. 

Hopefully thrash the sheep shaggers by 3 or more and all will be forgiven. 

TamCoopz likes this