Players On International Duty Thread

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sadly follow a lot of Colombia games when Alfie is in the squad. I also sadly sometimes check Twitter when Alfie is on, translate their comments and they absolutely batter Alfie.

However almost every time I watch them, even when Alfie isn't playing Colombia are pish. Colombia are the problem. They are nowhere near as good as they think they are. They're squad isn't up to much at all.

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I sadly follow a lot of Colombia games when Alfie is in the squad. I also sadly sometimes check Twitter when Alfie is on, translate their comments and they absolutely batter Alfie.

However almost every time I watch them, even when Alfie isn't playing Colombia are pish. Colombia are the problem. They are nowhere near as good as they think they are. They're squad isn't up to much at all.

The fact they are 2-0 down to Equador after 10 minutes would appear to support your opinion of Colombia 

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Columbia are 2-0 down already with 18 minutes played 

38 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Aye they always seem to bring him on with 30 mins or so left and they look pish

Archived