Players On International Duty Thread

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

😂 😂 Course al batter in, born and bred in glasgow, theres only one country am supporting at football. 

that will be the corrupt sfa and their lackeys who shafted Rangers in 2012 as you said you batter in you must be so proud :wanker:

This is our country. We are scottish and British. This is our victory, don't give these rebel cunts an inch.

The SNP will drive a campaign off the back of this. Fuck them.

The union flag is ours. The Scottish flag is ours. The joy is us playing our English friends in the Euros.

Scottish, British, Loyalist, proud.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This is our country. We are scottish and British. This is our victory, don't give these rebel cunts an inch.

The SNP will drive a campaign off the back of this. Fuck them.

The union flag is ours. The Scottish flag is ours. The joy is us playing our English friends in the Euros.

Scottish, British, Loyalist, proud.

Well said mate. You almost feel bad on here for supporting the country of your birth. I'm delighted tonight.

11 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

that will be the corrupt sfa and their lackeys who shafted Rangers in 2012 as you said you batter in you must be so proud :wanker:

Fuck the SFA . They don’t stop Scotland being our country and they’ve never stopped me supporting my country. Never saw a fan with a scarf saying sfa 

17 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

Aye am proud stupid, a supported the team on the park before 2012 and always will, am not cheering for anycunt in a boardroom, a can see the difference, even if you cant ya daft cunt. 

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Fuck the SFA . They don’t stop Scotland being our country and they’ve never stopped me supporting my country. Never saw a fan with a scarf saying sfa 

aaaah your being pedantic then, ok fuck the scotland football team and you obviously haven't seen my scarf

2 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Aye am proud stupid, a supported the team on the park before 2012 and always will, am not cheering for anycunt in a boardroom, a can see the difference, evennif you cant ya daft cunt. 

you must have a mirror on RM because the only sad pathetic slivering sfa ass licking cunt will be yours :lol: fuck scotland and your an embarrassment 

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Well said mate. You almost feel bad on here for supporting the country of your birth. I'm delighted tonight.

I was watching it, tbh a bit apathetic.

But know what, fuck it, we're going and its a case of fuck letting the tarriers and snp take advantage. Jack and mcburnie can give their all, fuck it i'm in too and its as much about not giving an inch to the feniams as it is because it we are fucking scottish too.

Anyways. Job done football wise. Huge job ahead to make sure tarriers don't claim this victory as theirs

1 minute ago, hawkfalcons said:

you must have a mirror on RM because the only sad pathetic slivering sfa ass licking cunt will be yours :lol: fuck scotland and your an embarrassment 

Are you english living in england or scottish living in england? 

Archived