Players On International Duty Thread

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Happy if our players are happy but personally just don't care about the Scotland team or internationals really. 

2012 onwards definitely changed any positive view I had on Scotland though but that's just me. 

What an absolute wet blanket 

10 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Well done to Ryan Jack 

I really wish I could totally support thr national team like I used to but it’s just painful looking at a team full of players who I detest with a manager I absolutely detest backed by a support full of complete wankers. Then on the other hand I don’t want said wankers to stop me supporting what should be my national team. 

Even the commentary, Crocker and Provan wanking over Christie like he’s Maradona 

Spot on, feel the exact same way

Happy for Jack, can tell playing for the national team means alot to him & I'll always try and support the national team but fuck those taig sympathisers dont make it easy 

I lost a lot of interest in Scotland when they stopped picking our players but in an era when everybody says footballers are all mercenaries and don’t care it was actually pretty refreshing to see the emotion and how much it meant to them all. Still a bit of an indictment on our youth setup that we’re so poorly represented though. 

9 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

Being a wank as in your opinion obviously as I think your a wank too which is obviously my opinion and please refrain from the scat reference what you do in your home is up to you but don't bring it to the discussion :wanker:

It's more factual than opinion. Just don't be a wank to people who differ from your view. You are calling fellow bears for everything just because they have shown a bit of support towards their country. Nothing wrong with supporting or not supporting your country. That is down to personal choice but there is a lot wrong with calling fellow Rangers fans all sorts for their choice.

2 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

How good is the I can Boogie stuff btw for any Open Goal listeners! Big curly toe Considine giving it laldy in the dressing room. That’ll be the anthem of the simmer btw, bit like the Will Grigg thing for Northern Ireland.

About the only good thing to come from it.

Yesss sir

Thought Jack had a tremendous game last night and I think you can see the return to the International set up has really helped to develop his game. Middleton and Paterson also did well for U21's, who are one win away from qualification, and the age groups below that have Rangers players in significant numbers, so I do think the youth set up is starting to produce decent home talent

I'm off the older generation where following Scotland was pretty typical of most Rangers fans, supporters clubs running buses to Wembley etc and I continue to travel to most games home and abroad (pre Covid). Not interested in an argument with people on here, but there are a significant number of Bears travelling to watch Scotland and I've never witnessed any of the supposed animosity towards our support on trips - probably the opposite in fact.

Brilliant for the country that we are back at a major tournament, good for the co-efficient, and delighted for the Rangers lads representing Scotland at every level - and to the other players in the squad that are heading to the Euro's in the summer.

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

Thought Jack had a tremendous game last night and I think you can see the return to the International set up has really helped to develop his game. Middleton and Paterson also did well for U21's, who are one win away from qualification, and the age groups below that have Rangers players in significant numbers, so I do think the youth set up is starting to produce decent home talent

I'm off the older generation where following Scotland was pretty typical of most Rangers fans, supporters clubs running buses to Wembley etc and I continue to travel to most games home and abroad (pre Covid). Not interested in an argument with people on here, but there are a significant number of Bears travelling to watch Scotland and I've never witnessed any of the supposed animosity towards our support on trips - probably the opposite in fact.

Brilliant for the country that we are back at a major tournament, good for the co-efficient, and delighted for the Rangers lads representing Scotland at every level - and to the other players in the squad that are heading to the Euro's in the summer.

It’s all the fannies who desecrate the saltires with their separation pish that I can’t go

37 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Surely Davis will retire from Internationals now?

Northern Ireland face Austria in the Nations League on Sunday and Baraclough says "five or six" players might be struggling after picking up knocks. 

Along with Dallas, Craig Cathcart and Paddy McNair were forced off with injuries while experienced duo Evans and Steven Davis were struggling at the end of the game.

Archived