Players On International Duty Thread

Leeds_Bear

9 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

Ah I see but to be fair they were aimed at you not fans just this vomit inducing fan so spot on after reading your ramblings so do one :thumbsup:

It wasn't aimed at me but. You were a dick towards various posters. You're also no cunt to tell me I'm no a fan.

Genuinely don't know how or why you are still on here. You offer nothing on this forum. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It wasn't aimed at me but. You were a dick towards various posters. You're also no cunt to tell me I'm no a fan.

Genuinely don't know how or why you are still on here. You offer nothing on this forum. 

Dick but then you know that and if I add nothing to this forum why are you following me then if you know what I put on it strange behaviour from a strange person, still each to there own lol 

10 hours ago, peter huistra said:

Shilton got 125 , Davis has 122 caps so another 4 caps and he's got the all time British record. 

cheers wiki did say 122 and a news article 121 but i wasn’t sure with Rooney on 120. 

A fantastic record and I think he’ll get to the 125 although I’d prefer he concentrated on us as I do think it takes its toll as I’m sure Arfield is fresher this season due to giving it up.

I used to love watching Scotland in the 70s and 80s but it's gone for a while. I hope to get it back, it creates an arena where you can see opposition players in a different light. It may be sacrilegious for some but I enjoyed watching Ryan Jack strike up a partnership with calum mcgregor. Maybe it's hard for some to cheer a Ryan Christie goal but it should remind us all that this is football and there is no room for hatred.

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

I used to love watching Scotland in the 70s and 80s but it's gone for a while. I hope to get it back, it creates an arena where you can see opposition players in a different light. It may be sacrilegious for some but I enjoyed watching Ryan Jack strike up a partnership with calum mcgregor. Maybe it's hard for some to cheer a Ryan Christie goal but it should remind us all that this is football and there is no room for hatred.

A partnership with mcgregor dont make me laugh. Ryan Jack made him look even more shite than he is. Mcgregor doesn't even deserve to be on the same pitch as Jack.

No room for hatred? Try telling that to all the taig bastards that play for scotland who hate everyone of us. Liking pictures at the expense of a rangers man losing his sister. Anti British nationalist cunts.

2 hours ago, writingranger said:

So did I but it's gone for good. When they started booing players because of who they played for then I lost all interest.

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

cheers wiki did say 122 and a news article 121 but i wasn’t sure with Rooney on 120. 

A fantastic record and I think he’ll get to the 125 although I’d prefer he concentrated on us as I do think it takes its toll as I’m sure Arfield is fresher this season due to giving it up.

That may change because Arfield hasn't quit the national team, the reason why he hasn't been playing is because Canada haven't had a game since January. That came from Arfield himself a couple of weeks ago in a press conference. He said he was waiting to see if he was in the next squad. 

It'll be a shame because I agree he looks fresher without the extra games. 

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

So did I but it's gone for good. When they started booing players because of who they played for then I lost all interest.

Ian Ferguson had to apologise to Craig Brown for swearing at the tartan trannies who were booing him during a match around 97.
Scabby bastards dished it out and were in tears when Fergie stood up the the tranny flashing cowards.
Still want to mention the hounding out of Scotland of Graeme Souness and Duncan Ferguson by the supposed Football Association,which takes this back to 1991.
My dislike of the national team starts in 1981 when i saw the whole mood of scotland v England that it turned into a hate fest of anti English attitude and that did it for me,well!!!apart from cunts who think it's funny flashing their stinkin dicks at women and children without giving a fuck who was watching.
Fuck the tartan army trannies.
Disgusting cretins.

3 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

A partnership with mcgregor dont make me laugh. Ryan Jack made him look even more shite than he is. Mcgregor doesn't even deserve to be on the same pitch as Jack.

I hate him but let’s not kid ourselves, he’s a very good player. 

9 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

Dick but then you know that and if I add nothing to this forum why are you following me then if you know what I put on it strange behaviour from a strange person, still each to there own lol 

Following you? It's no Twitter kid.

Nobody is asking much of you, just to stop being a dick towards fellow Rangers fans. It tarrier behaviour. Stop biting at people. 

21 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He has more goals and assists in his last 95 games for them than Kent has in his 95 games for us.

Saying he doesn't score or assist is completely inaccurate. 110 goals/assists in 293 games for a midfielder is very good to be honest.

Is it though? How many of them over the last 2 years? Can guarantee without even looking the majority of them are from our 4 years out the league. 

1 goal or assist every 3 games isn’t that great for a midfielder that’s apparently this good

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Following you? It's no Twitter kid.

Nobody is asking much of you, just to stop being a dick towards fellow Rangers fans. It tarrier behaviour. Stop biting at people. 

Your probably a spotty wee 15 year old and if anybody would know about tarrier behaviour it's you so go ly in the corner and have a cry wank, in other words grow up :panic:

4 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

Your probably a spotty wee 15 year old and if anybody would know about tarrier behaviour it's you so go ly in the corner and have a cry wank, in other words grow up :panic:

🤣 So you believe I'm 15 then tell me to go have a wank. Very nonsey. Whilst on that, that's twice you've talked to fellow bears about wanking. Feeling a bit rapey tonight auld boy? 

Tried being a wee bit diplomatic with you and told you to stop being a dick to fellow fans but you're no gonna so just keep going and hopefully see you banned then you can fuck off back over to FF.

27 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

🤣 So you believe I'm 15 then tell me to go have a wank. Very nonsey. Whilst on that, that's twice you've talked to fellow bears about wanking. Feeling a bit rapey tonight auld boy? 

Tried being a wee bit diplomatic with you and told you to stop being a dick to fellow fans but you're no gonna so just keep going and hopefully see you banned then you can fuck off back over to FF.

Language Timothy :lol: and your the dick keep biting pkeeeease I'm bored tonight probably after reading your crap not fellow fans just you:lol: and considering you have called me a cunt it you that should be barred. And you obviously don't read through comments  I said probably 

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

they need to stop ruining the thread with their petty arguments 

Don’t know why folk get into arguments on here 😂 you can have a debate but once you both start firing insults back and forth for pages and pages then it’s time to just ignore 

Archived