Players On International Duty Thread

Leeds_Bear

1 hour ago, hawkfalcons said:

Your probably a spotty wee 15 year old and if anybody would know about tarrier behaviour it's you so go ly in the corner and have a cry wank, in other words grow up :panic:

Strong underlying sexual tension there.

DM each other for a suck off.

We won't judge you, much. 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Ian Ferguson had to apologise to Craig Brown for swearing at the tartan trannies who were booing him during a match around 97.
Scabby bastards dished it out and were in tears when Fergie stood up the the tranny flashing cowards.
Still want to mention the hounding out of Scotland of Graeme Souness and Duncan Ferguson by the supposed Football Association,which takes this back to 1991.
My dislike of the national team starts in 1981 when i saw the whole mood of scotland v England that it turned into a hate fest of anti English attitude and that did it for me,well!!!apart from cunts who think it's funny flashing their stinkin dicks at women and children without giving a fuck who was watching.
Fuck the tartan army trannies.
Disgusting cretins.

Agree with most of that post mate but don't see what's wrong with hating the English, they are by and large a bunch of cunts.

*English Rangers fans are ok.

22 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Ian Ferguson had to apologise to Craig Brown for swearing at the tartan trannies who were booing him during a match around 97.
Scabby bastards dished it out and were in tears when Fergie stood up the the tranny flashing cowards.
Still want to mention the hounding out of Scotland of Graeme Souness and Duncan Ferguson by the supposed Football Association,which takes this back to 1991.
My dislike of the national team starts in 1981 when i saw the whole mood of scotland v England that it turned into a hate fest of anti English attitude and that did it for me,well!!!apart from cunts who think it's funny flashing their stinkin dicks at women and children without giving a fuck who was watching.
Fuck the tartan army trannies.
Disgusting cretins.

Did you expect any difference? It;s a rivalry, it's the way it should be.

18 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Agree with most of that post mate but don't see what's wrong with hating the English, they are by and large a bunch of cunts.

*English Rangers fans are ok.

Most English and Scottish people are thick arseholes in fairness. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Did you expect any difference? It;s a rivalry, it's the way it should be.

I'm right into rivalry. 
BUT!!!...that new breed of trannies took it up a level in 1981.
Had been at Wembley 5 times till that match and sat among England fans and it was a good laugh.
Remember my first match and some cunts were booing GSTQ and a Bear flattened one of them to cheers all round.
Just to witness grown men flashing at women and kids was a total embarrassment and i chucked it there and then. 
That was the year clowns brought the underground to a halt by decided to walk on the rails.
The best thing to happen to London was 1984 when they decided enough was enough.

Archived