British_Empire

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The word ‘obsessed’ is overused, but it describes them to a T :lol:

Of the nature of an obsession.

‘people dogged by obsessive jealousy’

Synonyms

all-consuming, consuming, compulsive, dominating, controlling, obsessional, addictive, fanatical, fanatic, neurotic, excessive, besetting, gripping, haunting, tormenting, inescapable

4 minutes ago, badjon said:

That is truly fucking mental.🤗

@British_Empire Did you get in to the Benfica stadium in the end?

Sadly not. They had to withdraw our hospitality when the Government refused to extend the same 4k pilot scheme as they allowed them to have for the Liege game.

Even the seats with the directors I was offered for 9-10k weren't even available either as a result - not that I'd have paid that btw :lol: - just saying to show that we had no chance thanks to the Government's u-turn :headwall:

They're spot on IMO. Liverpool players are definitely average, Rangers are widely recognised by every football/government/independent/regulatory body as a new club, and there is definitely a doping crisis in the table tennis world (that one has me awake at night if I'm honest).

1 hour ago, RockwellGers said:

They're spot on IMO. Liverpool players are definitely average, Rangers are widely recognised by every football/government/independent/regulatory body as a new club, and there is definitely a doping crisis in the table tennis world (that one has me awake at night if I'm honest).

Last table tennis match I watched I knew there was something fishy going on tbh

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

I dont know about this one i know the petition is real its the name 

Jim mcphail

Yeah his great Uncle Bob must be beelin in Rangers heaven that his family name is now associated with obsessed taigs. 

"As I'm currently approaching the age of 32, my dream of playing football professionally seemed all but doomed but since reading this petition, I would love to know the drugs the Rangers players are currently taking to launch my career. Once I have acquired these drugs, I play best as a No 9 and would look like a miniature Rikishi. C/C All SPFL Teams & Liverpool"

35 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The word ‘obsessed’ is overused, but it describes them to a T :lol:

Of the nature of an obsession.

‘people dogged by obsessive jealousy’

Synonyms

all-consuming, consuming, compulsive, dominating, controlling, obsessional, addictive, fanatical, fanatic, neurotic, excessive, besetting, gripping, haunting, tormenting, inescapable

They are bloody nuts. :excited:

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

"As I'm currently approaching the age of 32, my dream of playing football professionally seemed all but doomed but since reading this petition, I would love to know the drugs the Rangers players are currently taking to launch my career. Once I have acquired these drugs, I play best as a No 9 and would look like a miniature Rikishi. C/C All SPFL Teams & Liverpool"

:britney:   :lol: :lol:

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

It’s incredible how deranged they are.

If we stop 10, the Scottish population would decrease by about 20% over night with all the suicides and moves back to Ireland.

Don’t ever change 😂

7E1C7B85-35BC-4C25-B6D4-EF22C81C17E1.png

F9F88FF5-40F7-4735-A7CF-175978478D6E.png

CD6D532D-EF49-475F-ACE0-2D3EE26A8A87.png

They're needing to test Shane Duffy - that fuckers on something 

Archived