A Thing of Beauty

RockwellGers

Exactly what we need to see from this Rangers side, flowing attacking moves involving a range of players. Whether more established or newer signings, everyone seems to be on the same page. The rotation seems to be working and giving us real depth as well. I know this was the bottom team in the league, but this sort of play bodes well and can be used against anyone. Great use of slo-mo as well, sumptuous stuff.

Shout out to Barker too, good involvement and run, took the finish well.

1 minute ago, Unionblue said:

if anyone ever doubted that the media in this part of the UK are tarriers..... well......ha ha

I've never doubted it, especially the last 15 years, our dominance in the 90s had a profound effect on alot of they fenian bastards, alot got their self's into positions of influence just so they could stick it to the big bad Rangers, true story that.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I've never doubted it, especially the last 15 years, our dominance in the 90s had a profound effect on alot of they fenian bastards, alot got their self's into positions of influence just so they could stick it to the big bad Rangers, true story that.

you're absolutely bang on mate, dirty rats misjudged technology, now they're all over twitter like a plague

Archived