Jump to content

Xbox Series X


CR3
 Share

Recommended Posts

Tried to get one this morning and didn't see any stock appear anywhere, my mate bought one from Very and they took the money and cancelled right after, it's been a bit of a shambles.

I'm using this to keep an eye on it: https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-xbox-series-x

CR3 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still the best deal for new or returning customers.

The deal for all the PS+ games with the PS5 is decent but only if you're a new customer because if you had a PS4 for more than a few years and had PS+ most of the time you've probably got those games and that's if you haven't bought them outright.

For instance how many people that have had a PS4 for the last few years need God Of War for free? Its not likely.

Whereas the Game Pass and EA thing are past and future content. Quite a lot of content actually.

Jamie0202 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

Anyone getting this today?

I’m waiting to see how it plays out on optimised but if anyone knows of a shop in town with some, let me know as a mate wants one!

Apparently you needed to book one online and the chances are slim-to-none.

I'd imagine MS done the same as Sony.. No brick and mortar shops were getting any stock beyond pre-orders. Any excess units where given to online stores only.

Problem with that is the same as the RTX GPU's.. They are snapped up by Bots and re-listed on eBay within minutes for inflated prices.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Iakona said:

Problem with that is the same as the RTX GPU's.. They are snapped up by Bots and re-listed on eBay within minutes for inflated prices.

Heard Bitcoin miners were snapping up a lot of cards.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Still the best deal for new or returning customers.

The deal for all the PS+ games with the PS5 is decent but only if you're a new customer because if you had a PS4 for more than a few years and had PS+ most of the time you've probably got those games and that's if you haven't bought them outright.

For instance how many people that have had a PS4 for the last few years need God Of War for free? Its not likely.

Whereas the Game Pass and EA thing are past and future content. Quite a lot of content actually.

I wonder if the Bethesda titles will be day one on Game Pass?

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

I'm in the queue at GAME they just put stock up.

Just to check are you in the shop, and they put stock online or on the shelf? Wasn’t sure! Just checking for my mate, do you need to buy it online but you can pick it up in store same day?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

Just to check are you in the shop, and they put stock online or on the shelf? Wasn’t sure! Just checking for my mate, do you need to buy it online but you can pick it up in store same day?

Online mate they put stock up, get it by December 18th.

I'm sure i read that there isn't any in store stock, only pre order collections.

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Online mate they put stock up, get it by December 18th.

I'm sure i read that there isn't any in store stock, only pre order collections.

Ahh, you made it sound like you were in the queue physically and not online:pipe:

TheBluebells likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheBluebells said:

I'm in the queue at GAME they just put stock up.

I’m still in the queue but looks like they were away 40 minutes ago.  What’s the point in still having you wait in the queue ffs.

E8F05687-60D3-4E8A-A4DD-C3489CE9B613.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/11/2020 at 14:24, GOAT said:

Probably be lucky to get one this year at this rate tbh

if you’ve got an X, you could get £200 for it and then it doesn’t seem so bad paying over the odds I guess

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CR3 said:

if you’ve got an X, you could maybe get 150-200 for it and then it doesn’t seem so bad paying over the odds I guess?

You would think Sony and Microsoft would make hundreds of millions of these consoles ready for day one release so their easy to get on the day. 

CR3 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, GOAT said:

You would think Sony and Microsoft would make hundreds of millions of these consoles ready for day one release so their easy to get on the day. 

It's all part of the hype train.. limited supply creates a frenzy which is great for marketing and demand. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 27 October 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...