Ibrox update

KeyserSoze

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I did a tour Tiny was the tour guide and the changing rooms had the old cast iron bathtubs. Β Looks completely different now. Β It’s been modernised. Β 

His point about them adding in an eating area is an interesting one. Β I had no idea the players were having to leave and then return for lunch. Β Seems ridiculous but overhaul has sorted it.

That was a great wee watch! thanks for posting...Β 

Anyone else got similar type videos? even older ones from before the changes will be cool to see... or a similar type video of the training ground that you can see it on the inside and the facilities etc?

51 minutes ago, TMB said:

Last time I did a tour Tiny was the tour guide and the changing rooms had the old cast iron bathtubs. Β Looks completely different now. Β It’s been modernised. Β 

His point about them adding in an eating area is an interesting one. Β I had no idea the players were having to leave and then return for lunch. Β Seems ridiculous but overhaul has sorted it.

i think you will find our manager has had a lot of input into the changes all over the club

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Β 

This is what I thought too and such a small thing that makes a huge difference on matchday. Β 
Β 

Β 

Archived