• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good ❤️🤍💙 can’t wait 😁 

Any player not understanding what is expected of them at our club, in those surroundings, with those facilities shouldn’t be here.    Ibrox looks an unbelievable place of work. 

Looks great tbh.    If I had to nitpick I’ve never liked the pictures of Tavernier and Arfield in the corridor, we won nothing. Hopefully they pictures are replaced with Tavernier holding multi

Last time I did a tour Tiny was the tour guide and the changing rooms had the old cast iron bathtubs.  Looks completely different now.  It’s been modernised.  

His point about them adding in an eating area is an interesting one.  I had no idea the players were having to leave and then return for lunch.  Seems ridiculous but overhaul has sorted it.

51 minutes ago, TMB said:

Last time I did a tour Tiny was the tour guide and the changing rooms had the old cast iron bathtubs.  Looks completely different now.  It’s been modernised.  

His point about them adding in an eating area is an interesting one.  I had no idea the players were having to leave and then return for lunch.  Seems ridiculous but overhaul has sorted it.

i think you will find our manager has had a lot of input into the changes all over the club

1 hour ago, TMB said:

This is what I thought too and such a small thing that makes a huge difference on matchday.