KeyserSoze

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Looking good ❤️🤍💙
can’t wait 😁 

It is brilliant now.

DJ could have referred more to the past - such as Sandy Jardine always warming up in the tunnel under the main stand, and the no showers in the past, all baths after games.

WATP

4 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

It is brilliant now.

DJ could have referred more to the past - such as Sandy Jardine always warming up in the tunnel under the main stand, and the no showers in the past, all baths after games.

WATP

Too busy talking about watching TVs 😁.

Stadium looks great.

9 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

It is brilliant now.

WATP

Also clips of the past on how it used to look. But it is an excellent insight into the progress we’ve made. I did the founders trail a year too early ffs. 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

It is brilliant now.

WATP

It's not about the past. How the fuck could you have a moan after watching something like this? Just fuck off pal.

3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Was told a month ago that DJ and Mark Hateley were informed that their jobs were "at risk". But - furlough has returned and they may have a bit of a reprieve?

Hope so.  He has his critics but I don't mind him getting a gig.

9 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I really had no idea they ate at a hotel. I thought it may have been at the training ground, then to the stadium. What a difference.

Years ago it used to be at the Moathouse hotel by the Clyde. Think it's now a Hilton. 

Used to go there before the games as a young bear with the folks and would be able to see and meet some of the players. Laudrup was an absolute gent and had time for every wee boy who wanted his auto. 

37 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Competition winner for carling to have a kick about score from the half way line 2005 the year of helicopter sunday against hearts

I remember. You slipped as you hit it because you had black sannies on and the keeper didn’t move and just bent down and picked the ball up?

your top looked a bit tight too?

Archived