COD: Cold war

GOAT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Any good?

I ended up playing the campaign for half an hour then turned red dead redemption 2 on for the first time in 2 years and havenโ€™t put it down since. ย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Started downloading earlier, 225GB, cross gen version for upgrading onto PS5 when i get one. Shite internet...taking me 65 hours to download it. Good job it comes in 7 sections so can pick and choose which parts to download first.ย 

Iโ€™ve only downloaded MP, warfare and zombies. Probably wonโ€™t bother with the campaign.ย 

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Iโ€™ve only downloaded MP, warfare and zombies. Probably wonโ€™t bother with the campaign.ย 

Missed the campaign on modern warfare, wish i had done it now. Cant use the disc as my eject buttons faulty. Will play it on ps5 probably.ย 

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Missed the campaign on modern warfare, wish i had done it now. Cant use the disc as my eject buttons faulty. Will play it on ps5 probably.ย 

You can eject with voice command on PS4 Iโ€™m sure? Or click options on controller and choose ejectย 

Its a launch console bud so its the actual touch sensitive button. It ejects discs, thats the problem, randomly from anywhere from 1 minute to a few hours it will just start beepin and spitting discs. Not ideal when you are in the last 10 on warzone ๐Ÿคฃ thats also why i am a bit unsure wether to wait for a revised ps5 if there are concerning issues with that to be seen when its mass released.

18 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Its a launch console bud so its the actual touch sensitive button. It ejects discs, thats the problem, randomly from anywhere from 1 minute to a few hours it will just start beepin and spitting discs. Not ideal when you are in the last 10 on warzone ๐Ÿคฃ thats also why i am a bit unsure wether to wait for a revised ps5 if there are concerning issues with that to be seen when its mass released.

๐Ÿ˜‚ fuck sake.ย 
ย 

same here bud, leaving PS5 for a few mods to be applied as launch systems are always fucked.ย 
ย 

Thereโ€™s plenty life left in the PS4 as well, said on another thread that I think developers have only started to exploit its potential the last 9-12 months, weโ€™ll have decent support for another 2 years at least.ย 

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Booted from 4 attempts to start zombies, fuck sake man, this shits meant to be resolved in the betaย 

I enjoyed zombies on warzone for a few nights then found myself back in battle royale. Prefer the daylight combat.

F138F252-7D6E-4DC2-ACD2-06C4D8C985F4.jpeg
ย 

cdkeys - can get the standard one @ ยฃ50 if youโ€™re no upgrading to the latest console. The whole โ€˜cross-gen/optimisedโ€™ edition of games now for ยฃ65-80 is a farce tbh

5 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Started downloading earlier, 225GB, cross gen version for upgrading onto PS5 when i get one. Shite internet...taking me 65 hours to download it. Good job it comes in 7 sections so can pick and choose which parts to download first.ย 

225gb is fucking mental.ย 

2 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

@GOATI think the important question is why the fuck do you have Xmas decorations up?!ย 

Blame her. Fuck all to do with me. ย Plus the wean wanted them up the trees up and everything.ย 

3 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

I actually thought next gen would be smaller sizes, though I think COD games are just terribly optimised when it comes to size.ย 

I picked up the series X on Tuesday and every game I have downloaded has been at least 30GB bigger than the One, its 220GB for COD but that gives you a current gen copy at 80GB and the next gen one at 130GB just delete the next gen one if your not using it as you can just reinstall it anyway.

As for the game itself I only got a couple hours at it last night but wasn't impressed, feels like a backwards step compared to MW, movement feels clunky and wierd, gun battles are an inconsistent mess and scorestreaks not resetting on death is really idiotic, the fact I could go 30 for 50 but still end up with a chopper gunner makes it pointless.ย 

Archived