COD: Cold war

GOAT

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

Going for a M16 gold

Challenges fairly straight forward, any bugging ones? Didn’t get any gold on MW because of the daft mounted or prone kills you needed to get. Couldn’t be bothered😂

9 hours ago, CR3 said:

Challenges fairly straight forward, any bugging ones? Didn’t get any gold on MW because of the daft mounted or prone kills you needed to get. Couldn’t be bothered😂

Only bugs out when you get gold, challenges are strightforward. the majority of my guns are gold in MW.

All my LMGs are platinum and  my first loadout of MP5 and kar98k which are obsidian.

8 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

U got M13 gold? Im tryn to level it up in warzone

I know, its your fav gun the now cause you leveled up the kilo.

Don't know if i have m13 gold will need to check if i do you can have a shot the next time we play.

Had a good bash at it now, MP can be good occasionally but there is so much wrong with it its unbelievable, snipers need patched along with burst guns, mp5, and who the fuck thought putting shotguns as a secondary was a good idea 😂 in most maps the spawns seem like an absolute mess as well, I will play it when my mates are on but that will be it from now on I think. 

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

Is it worth getting this if I already have modern warfare? I play the multi player a fair bit but starting to get more and more into war zone which should still get upgraded for free. 

Thoughts? 

You can still play MP in modern warfare and you can still use your weapons in the new WZ. Im not a fan of the new cold war feels a bit arcadey and doesnt have as good gameplay as MW.

The weapons from cold war wil be OP when the new WZ is released however to encourage people to buy it.

On 06/12/2020 at 06:52, AdzKyle said:

Is it worth getting this if I already have modern warfare? I play the multi player a fair bit but starting to get more and more into war zone which should still get upgraded for free. 

Thoughts? 

I’m playing zombies or nuke town 24/7, find the other maps a bit shite. 

if you like CoD games it’s decent but probably best wait till the price drops if your still playing MW mate. 

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I’m playing zombies or nuke town 24/7, find the other maps a bit shite. 

if you like CoD games it’s decent but probably best wait till the price drops if your still playing MW mate. 

Cheers bud. Yeah I still play it all the time. Hold off on upgrading for now. 

37 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Anyone else finding zombies just constantly losing connection and migrating hosts through games? Pain in the fucking tits.

Multi player sees fine Don't play zombies mate just grinding in multi player for the dimond camo just got it tonight never again.

15 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

How the fuck do you access the new map for warzone? I click on warzone in black ops and it says insert MW, I do that and click warzone and it’s still fucking verdansk

Not been merged in with it properly yet I’m guessing? Was taking me to the Store to download MW aswell. Think they were aiming for the 10th then 13th to sort it.

27 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I still have to out my MW disc into access warzone need to download it one night.

Yeah it took me to the store. That Gunfights is class though, that seems to be on the menu 

Archived