COD: Cold war

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was playing zombies last night and had to get revived about 7 times from some wee English dude, said cheers down the mic and got back in a strong  brummie accent after the 5th time “fuck sake should I

😁😁😁

Mp5 supposedly needs a nerf on Cold War but anytime I use it does the damage of a tottie gun while I get mauled by it 😂 obviously attachments will play a part, ak47 is usable again had a lot of fun wi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

Going for a M16 gold

Challenges fairly straight forward, any bugging ones? Didn’t get any gold on MW because of the daft mounted or prone kills you needed to get. Couldn’t be bothered😂

9 hours ago, CR3 said:

Challenges fairly straight forward, any bugging ones? Didn’t get any gold on MW because of the daft mounted or prone kills you needed to get. Couldn’t be bothered😂

Only bugs out when you get gold, challenges are strightforward. the majority of my guns are gold in MW.

All my LMGs are platinum and  my first loadout of MP5 and kar98k which are obsidian.

Had a good bash at it now, MP can be good occasionally but there is so much wrong with it its unbelievable, snipers need patched along with burst guns, mp5, and who the fuck thought putting shotguns as a secondary was a good idea 😂 in most maps the spawns seem like an absolute mess as well, I will play it when my mates are on but that will be it from now on I think.