Scotland National Team fans

Essandoh

Scotland National Team fans  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Will you celebrate a Lee Griffiths goal?

5 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Did they actually though or was that just what they were claiming on here? Most likely the latter.

He’ll be looking for a bite no doubt, don’t think I’ve seen anybody say they won’t.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Took Whigfield anol the absolute tarrier bastards. Everycunt in Scotland singing about Marshall whenever we start it about Arfield guaranteed

We took it off Liverpool tbf :lol: :megaanguish: 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wee tip for folk who are having difficulty separating the word "Scotland" from the word "Scottish".

Just cause you are born in Scotland or have an affiliation to Scotland doesn't mean you have to support all things Scottish

Scottish Football Association and Scottish National Party are a cancer to Scotland so why support either ?

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Don’t even celebrate any Scotland goal tbh never mind one of that cunts.

Yeah mate I am same well I have been. Last night I watched the game just as i had an interest to watch as a football fan but never felt anything when they scored or even even when serbia scored. 

Today though if I could turn back the clock I would be cheering serbia on as I've never seen so many scumbags come out. From what thumb done last night with liking that post and cunts like Martin compston, nicola sturgeon and tarrier bastards in work with anti British shit and going on about independence. Fuck that. 

You know what? Fuck it. Might be because I'm steaming but I'll stand by this.

I don't give a fuck who scored a goal for Scotland, they scored for Scotland not the club they play for on a week to week basis.

I was just about to  start secondary school the last time we were in a major comp and as Rangers fans we fucking backed the team then.

Granted 22 years is a long fucking time and the country has massively changed since then, however I am Scottish. I will support Scotland. I support Rangers.

I will always support Rangers AND Scotland those that don't like it. I don't care.

Is Griffith's a manky cunt of a person day to day? Aye he fucking is, but that's another question.

I hope he can score another few kick against England next year like he did the last time we played them. (Twice)

Did I cheer when Gazza Scored that goal in 96'? Did I fuck. But I could appreciate it was a great goal. Like Christie's last night it was a good goal, regardless of him being a mankhie.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Yeah mate I am same well I have been. Last night I watched the game just as i had an interest to watch as a football fan but never felt anything when they scored or even even when serbia scored. 

Today though if I could turn back the clock I would be cheering serbia on as I've never seen so many scumbags come out. From what thumb done last night with liking that post and cunts like Martin compston, nicola sturgeon and tarrier bastards in work with anti British shit and going on about independence. Fuck that. 

Hopefully England will put them all back in their box mate, Will hurt them even more IMO than if Serbia had knocked them out last night.

5 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Pretty much sums up how I feel, I don't care enough about the national team to properly celebrate a goal, regardless of who scores it.

Yeah #metoo mate.

A lot of people going off their heads about the goal and the save but was just sitting feeling underwhelmed and disinterested myself. What a change from 2007 when I'd meant to go home after the game but stayed out all night after McFadden's goal and the win.

8 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

You know what? Fuck it. Might be because I'm steaming but I'll stand by this.

I don't give a fuck who scored a goal for Scotland, they scored for Scotland not the club they play for on a week to week basis.

I was just about to  start secondary school the last time we were in a major comp and as Rangers fans we fucking backed the team then.

Granted 22 years is a long fucking time and the country has massively changed since then, however I am Scottish. I will support Scotland. I support Rangers.

I will always support Rangers AND Scotland those that don't like it. I don't care.

Is Griffith's a manky cunt of a person day to day? Aye he fucking is, but that's another question.

I hope he can score another few kick against England next year like he did the last time we played them. (Twice)

Did I cheer when Gazza Scored that goal in 96'? Did I fuck. But I could appreciate it was a great goal. Like Christie's last night it was a good goal, regardless of him being a mankhie.

Your steaming

16 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate,my thoughts exactly. Not fussed either way wi these cunts,but when you see this shite. Makes me want tae puke. Just makes me love Brittania more.

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

A wee tip for folk who are having difficulty separating the word "Scotland" from the word "Scottish".

Just cause you are born in Scotland or have an affiliation to Scotland doesn't mean you have to support all things Scottish

Scottish Football Association and Scottish National Party are a cancer to Scotland so why support either ?

A wee tip for you as you seem to be separating supporting the country of ones birth and the governing body who controls selection and the Scottish National party who have hee haw to do with it.

You can support your country at any relevant sport without supporting the governing bodies decisions or the National party of said country.

Numpty.

24 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fair enough, couldn’t do that myself in all honesty. 

I can't really think of a goal any of them scored that made me want to celebrate as such? Only time i kinda was shouting in approvement was when Davis was substituted at the piggery and was still yelling on the pitch backing us.

Lafferty less so but Davis and McGregor have done well on their returns but they will never be heros for me to cheer on given their past actions.

45 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I can't really think of a goal any of them scored that made me want to celebrate as such? Only time i kinda was shouting in approvement was when Davis was substituted at the piggery and was still yelling on the pitch backing us.

Lafferty less so but Davis and McGregor have done well on their returns but they will never be heros for me to cheer on given their past actions.

Not even Davis against Porto last season?

20 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Worst 'poll' I have ever seen.

Other than the reasons already mentioned, he can't spell his name right, doesn't say if he will be playing club our international football or what competition he will be playing in.

I canny believe you’ve tried to pull me up for misspelling his first name :lol: 

Must really grind your gears grrrrrr

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I canny believe you’ve tried to pull me up for misspelling his first name :lol: 

Must really grind your gears grrrrrr

Irony off the scale here, must really grind your gears if it took you a full day to think of that reply.

18 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Yeah #metoo mate.

A lot of people going off their heads about the goal and the save but was just sitting feeling underwhelmed and disinterested myself. What a change from 2007 when I'd meant to go home after the game but stayed out all night after McFadden's goal and the win.

Feels a bit pathetic celebrating qualifying for something that's so easy to qualify for now if I'm honest.

Archived