U18's draw with Partick Thistle

Elfideldo

Rangers U18's drew 2-2 with Partick Thistle last night, not a single update from the club about the game. Rangers goals came from Arron Lyall and James Graham. Thistle's goals came from Billy Owens brother of former Rangers Academy player Frankie Owens and Robbie Scullion brother of former Rangers Academy keeper Luke Scullion.

11 hours ago, ayro said:

Thanks for the update. 

Is James Graham the kid we bought from Ross County? If so how do you think he is developing?

Haven't been to any game since March, so I don't have a clue. The club rarely tell us the U18 lineup so I couldn't even say if has been playing regularly.

44 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

Haven't been to any game since March, so I don't have a clue. The club rarely tell us the U18 lineup so I couldn't even say if has been playing regularly.

No worries forgot about that, thanks for the update anyway.

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Utterly embarrassing that in all this push about fan media the OP hasn’t been allowed in to Auchenhowie to watch a youth game, when he is the only one actually giving match reports.

When parents are not allowed in I wouldn't expect to be allowed in but I would expect some information on the club. Posts on social media with starting lineup, half-time score and full-time score with scorers and subs would take less than a total of 10 minutes.

Archived