Halo

GOAT

8 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Halo 5 multiplayer I really enjoyed, thought it was a lot of fun.

The campaign is the only one I played once and never played again, it's honestly terrible.

3 whole levels where you just walking around pressing buttons and talking to NPC characters,  its like they tried to take advantage of the popularity of open world games like Skyrim but it ended up being boring as fuck. 

Just now, Willis said:

3 whole levels where you just walking around pressing buttons and talking to NPC characters,  its like they tried to take advantage of the popularity of open world games like Skyrim but it ended up being boring as fuck. 

Aye and then fighting the same boss about 15 times, including 3 of them at once.

Just now, TheBluebells said:

Aye and then fighting the same boss about 15 times, including 3 of them at once.

Most of the weapons are shite too, and the knights with the flying centery shield things take all tactics away from the game play. 

Hopefully they get it right with Infinite

45 minutes ago, Willis said:

Most of the weapons are shite too, and the knights with the flying centery shield things take all tactics away from the game play. 

Hopefully they get it right with Infinite

Aye it's really not fun at all but I did enjoy multiplayer.

Yeah I hope they do as well, going to just go into it with no expectation and hope it blows me away.

On 27/08/2021 at 12:56, rabc10000 said:

Cross play with console vs pc is a massively unfair advantage, 

Funnily enough PC players in battle royale games have been complaining about the amount of aim-assist controller players have and they were the salty ones about it. On the other hand, good PC’s can obviously achieve a lot more framerate etc, so it depends from what side you’re coming from as both can be argued and always will it seems over input devices or performance. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/11/2021 at 21:07, Burt Macklin said:

Been playing the multiplayer since last night. Fkn murder trying to kill folk after playing COD. Hard to get used to every cunt bouncing about like spacehoppers.

I had to use this video and fuck about in bot games to get the aim sorted as it's setup so weird.

Once I did that though it's great fun.

11 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

I had to use this video and fuck about in bot games to get the aim sorted as it's setup so weird.

Once I did that though it's great fun.

Mine are:

Recon 

Look accel 2 or 3

Horizontal/vertical: 2.5/2.5

Vibration off 

FOV 100 mostly or 105

Hold to crouch

-

Few tips for Display: BLUR OFF, SCREEN SHAKE OFF. Performance mode instead of Quality

17 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Mine are:

Recon 

Look accel 2 or 3

Vibration off 

FOV 100 mostly or 105

Hold to crouch

-

Few tips for Display: BLUR OFF, SCREEN SHAKE OFF. Performance mode instead of Quality

I'm not sure on what all of mine are but maxing out my FOV made a huge difference for me personally.

Always take off blur, shake etc. just improves it so much.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/12/2021 at 06:52, CR3 said:

Mine are:

Recon 

Look accel 2 or 3

Vibration off 

FOV 100 mostly or 105

Hold to crouch

-

Tried these and it helped quite a bit, only played a couple levels of the campaign so far but was getting frustrated with the controls and aim a bit, especially with the grappling hook being introduced, but I quite like the grappling hook now I'm used to it.

8 hours ago, Willis said:

Tried these and it helped quite a bit, only played a couple levels of the campaign so far but was getting frustrated with the controls and aim a bit, especially with the grappling hook being introduced, but I quite like the grappling hook now I'm used to it.

Nice. Recon is what Default was back in the Halo 3 days until they changed what ‘default’ was in Halo 5 then Recon became the old school default, if that makes sense.😅

You end up using the grapple loads and it becomes quite important getting around. You can basically fly up any mountains with ease btw.

I’ve started to do all the Valor/collectible stuff now on the open world after campaign which it lets you do after completing. Thanks to YouTube, but I’ll need a whole new playthrough on easy to get the skulls etc 👍🏻

• 5 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Why isn’t cortana blue? 🤣🤣🤣

when does paramount plus come out in the UK?

Not sure how to watch in the UK at the moment mate but can give you a shout or link nearer the time. Guessing it will be a website/stream job.