Rangers vs Celtic Ladies

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Disband the team.

Would suggest refunding anybody their money but fuck being stupid enough to pay for it

I won't be paying again.  Thought I'd give it a look to see if all the signings had made a vast improvement to the women's game here but it was simply awful.  

18 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

What a waste of £3.49 

I don'y know how much we have invested in women's football but judging by what I've seen today every penny has been wasted.

That's a wild take, mate. 

We got pumped off them 5-1 last year.

Today we didn't take our chances, but we've started very well in the League, but should have won. celtic are just a big lump of a side which is how they ended up winning.

We literally got rid of our whole side in the Summer and brought in a new Manager.

It's definitely not been wasted. 

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Today we didn't take our chances, but we've started very well in the League, but should have won. celtic are just a big lump of a side which is how they ended up winning.

We literally got rid of our whole side in the Summer and brought in a new Manager.

Sorry but watching that today was like watching paint dry.  We missed a  (very) few chances but so did they.  The game was a festival of misplaced passes.  God knows what the coaches tell them.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Sorry but watching that today was like watching paint dry.  We missed a  (very) few chances but so did they.  The game was a festival of misplaced passes.  God knows what the coaches tell them.

It's not the same level as mens football, that shouldn't be a surprise. 

This is the first year they've became professional, let's not just right it off after you've watched one game.

The last 10 years we've had no chance of winning the league, this year we do.

The more Rangers teams winning trophies the better. 

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

This is the first year they've became professional, let's not just right it off after you've watched one game.

Are they actually full-time professional?  

8 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

They won’t shag you mate

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

What a waste of £3.49 

I don'y know how much we have invested in women's football but judging by what I've seen today every penny has been wasted.

Dire, they would all have been better going shopping. 

2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Mate, you must have been watching something different from me. That was complete shite. A waste of money operating the fucking floodlights.

Archived