Rangers vs Celtic Ladies

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

What a waste of £3.49 

I don'y know how much we have invested in women's football but judging by what I've seen today every penny has been wasted.

All in this new  pc world we have 

womans football 😂😂 never be taken seriously .Except for the woman involved 

So called 'professional' women's football is just nowhere near the level you'd want to watch. It's akin to watching the local primary school cup final. As an aside, i watched a bit of the women's boxing this week. At the top end, they are pretty good to watch but i think the two minute rounds, as opposed to three might be what makes it. I suggest the various world FA's take notice. Ladies football....ten, two minute rounds :rangers:

44 minutes ago, miracle said:

Does anyone even know the score?

40 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Was about to ask the same.   Get the a feeling it didn’t go well.

1-0 celtic after a last minute penalty

Watched about 15 minutes of it and it was the same as every game of women's football. They fire the ball into the box and you have no faith that anyone will get on the end of it and if they do manage to score it feels accidental

21 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

It's not the same level as mens football, that shouldn't be a surprise. 

This is the first year they've became professional, let's not just right it off after you've watched one game.

The last 10 years we've had no chance of winning the league, this year we do.

The more Rangers teams winning trophies the better. 

That's the way I see it. Glasgow city were in the semi finals of last years champions league and that pish celtic team beat them last week. If we got that penalty in the first minute and their keeper didn't have a brilliant game (never thought I'd say that about a woman keeper, ours was quite good too). Then once this team fully gels then this team have a genuine chance of winning a European trophy. 

I would like to know the exact figures we have spent though. We must've signed over 14 players in the summer, seemed like they were introducing a new player every day just about. 

And if it's a choice of watching these lassies or watching Scotland, who, let's face it only qualified cause they changed the tournament format. Then there's only one winner for me. 

Was cheaper than a pish cheeseburger to watch too and money into the club. 

Archived