Claire whyte stepping down.

kelvd1873

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, semaj said:

or foulย throw.

It appears to be ok to take a shy anyway you want nowadays.

A shy ,I take it my good man you are also not from the young team .

Reckon they started to allow shys anywhere around the same time they allowed the goalie to take byes from either side of the 6 yard box ๐Ÿ˜‚

Getting technically crazy in football these days, so much for the referee's decision being final.ย 

Fully expect Barcelona or the like inย future years bringing a ยฃ200 million lawsuit cause the goal line being painted 2mm thicker than normal causeย the assistant ref to decide the ball had not passed over the line into the goalย when it should have.

ย 

39 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

,I take it my good man you are also not from the young team

not anymore mate.

Got a call from doc to see if i wanted to book a flu jab. Ive never had one in my life and now i appear on this list from nowhere.

7 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

As per title.... I canโ€™t find the sky sports link so attached a photo from the DR... donโ€™t give them the hits!!

10B8DE0D-87D1-4E2D-BBC0-FF78C2BBAA8C.jpeg

Is her resignation anything due to do with the petition that people signed, after the SFA judicial panel upheld a decision to hitย Allan McGregor with a two-match ban?

ย 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Is her resignation anything due to do with the petition that people signed, after the SFA judicial panel upheld a decision to hitย Allan McGregor with a two-match ban?

ย 

On the news that she has been offered an opportunity to elsewhere .

It is the season where Amazon need more staff ,so there may be something ย in itย 

7 hours ago, bluedart1952 said:

Obviously she has not been doing things the way liewell wanted, but don't worry another rabid scum season ticket holder will be in position soon.

Itโ€™s a vital season and not manyRangers players have been giving her reason to punish themย 

Of course Eddie did and that was completely ignored .The bias will have to be ramped upย 

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Did anyone worth their salt ever ask her to explain the offside rule ?

Would have been enlightening on her credentials to do the job.ย 

You all done throwing your toys out of the pram for awhile? :lol:

See some cunt took pity and verified youย 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks, so she is another tarrier on the gravy train of the SNP.ย :furious:

You betcha, posing as an independent and suspended by the snp but will still be doing damage behind the scenes, rampant rhepublican and you can bet this other camp follower whyte will try to do us damage before she leaves.

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

You betcha, posing as an independent and suspended by the snp but will still be doing damage behind the scenes, rampant rhepublican and you can bet this other camp follower whyte will try to do us damage before she leaves.

I never knew that Farrier was such a republican, horrible people that get elected in our wee country now.ย :sad:ย ย 

Archived