Jones & Edmunson - 7 Game Ban

savenosouls

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck sake. I know the both of them were fannies but Bolingoli only got 3 game ban and he fucked off out of the country and never quarantined without letting anyone know. 

Aberdeen players also 3 game ban. 

We clamped down as soon as we heard.

Seems another rule for us again

5 minutes ago, savenosouls said:

Seems a bit excessive

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55004563

Discuss

I hate when people post 'Discuss' after a post......it smacks of arrogance....."I'll put it out there....you now discuss"

If a topic warrants discussion, it will happen. In this case, it hardly warrants discussion anyhow because the SFA penalty means nothing to any Rangers fan. We all want them heavily punished and neither of them would have been anywhere near the first team for a lot longer than seven games.

3 minutes ago, quabba said:

Fuck sake. I know the both of them were fannies but Bolingoli only got 3 game ban and he fucked off out of the country and never quarantined without letting anyone know. 

Aberdeen players also 3 game ban. 

We clamped down as soon as we heard.

Seems another rule for us again

And came on as a sub

3 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

I hate when people post 'Discuss' after a post......it smacks of arrogance....."I'll put it out there....you now discuss"

If a topic warrants discussion, it will happen. In this case, it hardly warrants discussion anyhow because the SFA penalty means nothing to any Rangers fan. We all want them heavily punished and neither of them would have been anywhere near the first team for a lot longer than seven games.

Who cares what you hate. Discuss.

5 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

🙄🙄 OK then

Pair of wanks anyway 

Good message sent out if any of our players feel like ignoring the rules again.

Couldn’t give a fuck about any other team or their shite players or any double standards by the powers that be the message is clear to any other Rangers player what will happen if they fuck about 

16 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

This guy needs to get laid... discuss

16 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

"Arogance" on what basis?

You also say "we all want them heavily punished" - I think it quite arrogant that you believe you speak for us "all"!!!

22 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

There's a thread for things you hate. Keep on topic

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The powers that be must have been rubbing their hands when it was Rangers players who broke the rules. Hence the bigger ban. 

Doesnt excuse what they did though. 

Parity doesnt exist when it comes to us. 

I'm glad they got a longer ban tbh. Should serve as a deterrent to anyone else in our squad that fancies breaking the rules.

Archived