Jones & Edmunson - 7 Game Ban

savenosouls

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Can you show a post you’ve admitted you were wrong, I must have missed it, I only every see you arguing that your right

Fill your boots. There's 25000 posts to fire through. I'll certainly no be sitting trawling through them to - once again - be right.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Quite a wild response that tbh. He might be right but I won't check and just argue against him anyway.

Thanks for completely proving my point that people will argue with me because of who posted rather than what is posted.

I’m not arguing with you tonight dude, too tired tonight maybe some other time, I’m also not putting myself through digesting your argument with other people for the same reason, I just came in here to see the comments an when you started arguing wae cunts i skipped to the last page an left the first message I sent to you tonight, that’s my only point I’m making in the thread now

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Disagree with Edmundson at this moment in time....I trust Katic is still a good bit away from fitness which puts Edmundson back into the reckoning if either of the 3 centre backs get injured....just now we are going well with Goldson and a rotation of Balogun & Helander.....if we were to lose any of those 3 whilst he is suspended it leaves us thin on the ground.....we have games coming up left right and centre....the 7 games more or less rules Edmundson being available until the year end

Katic agent said he hopes to be back in January, seemingly he's running the now, dunno if he's kicking a ball yet

Just now, The Dude said:

Fill your boots. There's 25000 posts to fire through. I'll certainly no be sitting trawling through them to - once again - be right.

Just popped in and see you are causing mayhem again dude:lol: 

Some things never change👍

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’m not arguing with you tonight dude, too tired tonight maybe some other time, I’m also not putting myself through digesting your argument with other people for the same reason, I just came in here to see the comments an when you started arguing wae cunts i skipped to the last page an left the first message I sent to you tonight, that’s my only point I’m making in the thread now

So rather than digesting the (correct) argument (which you came into the thread to read by your own admission) you'd rather whine that I think I'm right when I'm right? This shit's like inception.

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Katic agent said he hopes to be back in January, seemingly he's running the now, dunno if he's kicking a ball yet

Let's hope we don't get any injuries too our main 3 from here on in until he is fit again....I'm warming to big bassey on the left....not sure he is ready for a centre back berth quite yet

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Let's hope we don't get any injuries too our main 3 from here on in until he is fit again....I'm warming to big bassey on the left....not sure he is ready for a centre back berth quite yet

The likes of dundee united at home etc we could easily use bassey at centre half i think, defo not the likes of hibs or the tarriers though 👍

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why should the players be treated the same 

The aberdeen players did nothing wrong regarding official government rules, they made the mistake of believing they could go out in their group as they worked together, and it was only a guideline at the time, the police didnt get involved

Bolingoli claimed the club didnt inform him properly about the rules, hence why the tarriers had games postponed and he was banned plus a fine for the tarriers, he was given a fixed penalty notice by plod for not quarantining but again partial blame was on the tarriers as a club

Jones and edmundson both knew that house parties were against the covid laws that were in place, not only did the scottish government tell everyone of this but the club did, numerous times, they still did it anyway and were given a fixed penalty notice by plod

All 3 instances were completely different, hence the difference in punishment

Well put. Certainly makes sense.

However from now there should be a line drawn in the sand and a punishment put in place. No ifs or buts. If you as an individual break the rules you are given a 7 game ban and a fixed fine. The club's can also each have their own internal disciplinary actions.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So rather than digesting the (correct) argument (which you came into the thread to read by your own admission) you'd rather whine that I think I'm right when I'm right? This shit's like inception.

I see you 🎣 for an argument with me but as I said I’ve had an extra hard days graft an now chilling with a doobie, an your not ruining my buzz🤯 I’ll answer the last question you asked out of politeness..I don’t care if your right or wrong in this thread, it’s not me your arguing with I just couldn’t resist my 2 bobs worth opinion of you as a poster on here after your post after post arguing with different people ruined the thread again👍🏻 Fijne avond my man

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

I see you 🎣 for an argument with me but as I said I’ve had an extra hard days graft an now chilling with a doobie, an your not ruining my buzz🤯 I’ll answer the last question you asked out of politeness..I don’t care if your right or wrong in this thread, it’s not me your arguing with I just couldn’t resist my 2 bobs worth opinion of you as a poster on here after your post after post arguing with different people ruined the thread again👍🏻 Fijne avond my man

What ruined the thread is folk making nonsense arguments fuck all to do with the topic because I've ran rings around them on here.

34 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Well if bears want the players treated the same, surely the clubs should be treated the same, no? 

Nope, not seen one person even suggest that.

Not when one club played a player and risked both their own team and an opposition team and our club didn't.

That would be a bit silly don't you think?

Did you clarify how you thought the club pushed for this? 

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not when one club played a player and risked both their own team and an opposition team and our club didn't.

That would be a bit silly don't you think?Edit

Nobody knew he'd left the country at the time he played. Also, Celtic weren't fined for playing Bolingoli against Kilmarnock, that had literally nothing to do with their fine.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That would be a bit silly don't you think?

I said i wouldnt be surprised if the club were given an option, part blame on the players part blame on the club and split the punishment, or full blame on the players, and if so rightly we choose the full blame on the players

Also you do realise that boligoli had two negative test results before playing against killie, and had the polis not broke up the party both jones and edmundson would have came into contact with our first team squad 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's a crazy short turnaround time for his type of injury. Superb news.

Aye theres pics of him in training gear doing running or light jogging defo, can imagine it wont be jan when he's chapping for a first team game, but if he's running the now then he'll be at least in a general fitness level if near the end of the season we badly need him

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I said i wouldnt be surprised if the club were given an option, part blame on the players part blame on the club and split the punishment, or full blame on the players, and if so rightly we choose the full blame on the players

Also you do realise that boligoli had two negative test results before playing against killie, and had the polis not broke up the party both jones and edmundson would have came into contact with our first team squad 

If, and it is only if, the club has been given the option and took the longer suspension then i'd quite rightly agree. Fact of the matter is we don't know if the club was given that option and i'm not sure what the club could really have been fined for having taken all appropriate steps.

Yes i am fully aware of the situation with Bolingoli and 2 negative tests or not it's still not quarantine is it?

That's also a guess about Jones and Edmundson because you don't know for sure the Police were the only ones aware of them partying.

I'm presuming that the next person who steps out of line gets a 10 match ban in line with inflation rates, I won't hold my breath.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What ruined the thread is folk making nonsense arguments fuck all to do with the topic because I've ran rings around them on here.

You don't help yourself mate. When this post started some people may have seen your point as trying to go against the grain and wind up Rangers fans which seems to happen a lot when you are involved. It seems slightly narcissistic. I actually think you have made some great and valid points. I understand you have a media degree and you write well. But why use that ability to "run rings" around fellow fans? It happens too often when you're involved. You seem to be the common denominator here and it wastes posts.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

If, and it is only if, the club has been given the option and took the longer suspension then i'd quite rightly agree. Fact of the matter is we don't know if the club was given that option and i'm not sure what the club could really have been fined for having taken all appropriate steps.

Yes i am fully aware of the situation with Bolingoli and 2 negative tests or not it's still not quarantine is it?

That's also a guess about Jones and Edmundson because you don't know for sure the Police were the only ones aware of them partying.

I'm presuming that the next person who steps out of line gets a 10 match ban in line with inflation rates, I won't hold my breath.

That was bolingolis argument, he claimed the club didnt make it clear that he'd have to isolate, he thought that a neg test result would clear him from isolation 

As for jones and edmundson, do you honestly believe that had they not been caught and fined, they would have woke up monday afternoon after the party and phoned gerrard and admitted what they had done, knowing full well the club would need to report it, absolutely not a chance

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

You don't help yourself mate. When this post started some people may have seen your point as trying to go against the grain and wind up Rangers fans which seems to happen a lot when you are involved. It seems slightly narcissistic. I actually think you have made some great and valid points. I understand you have a media degree and you write well. But why use that ability to "run rings" around fellow fans? It happens too often when you're involved. You seem to be the common denominator here and it wastes posts.

Why would it be seen as going against the grain and trying to wind up Rangers fans? Should I just post whatever the popular opinion is rather than posting accurately? 

No media degree but do work in the media and in all honesty I'd much rather people thought I was a dick but at least consistently accurate in what he posts than a top bloke who just posts whatever shite makes me popular. 

It really fucks some posters on here off that I'm right more often than I'm not but that largely comes down to the fact I won't tend to post stuff (like the background stuff to fines or the league stuff earlier this year) unless I'm absolutely confident in its accuracy. A lot of the time that's not just because it's my opinion but stuff I've gotten directly from clubs or people in football. 

I agree I'm the common denominator but generally because people see my name and would rather play the man than play the baw. Christ, even JBJ pointed out that's what happens with some on here and I'd not exactly say we're particularly fond of each other as posters. 

Surely travelling to another country, returning, not self isolating, training and then playing is worse (or on par at best) with going to a small house gathering in Scotland?

We’re not really saying that bolingoli ‘didn’t know’ are we, or that that’s an acceptable excuse? :lol: 

I get Rangers are taking a hard line on this publicly, but I hope we’re questioning it behind the scenes. Won’t be found wanting and all that bullshit.

Archived