Jones & Edmunson - 7 Game Ban

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So he got a five game ban, with two suspended. If he was to misbehave again, the further two games wouldnt be a punishment for the new offence and he would face additional sanctions for that.

Okay. 

Put me down as a "lost the will to live whilst discussing the law with the dude" 

graeme_4 likes this
  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who cares what you hate. Discuss.

Fuck sake. I know the both of them were fannies but Bolingoli only got 3 game ban and he fucked off out of the country and never quarantined without letting anyone know.  Aberdeen players also 3

Glad they got banned like most Rangers fans but the double standards is frightening. 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

See if they tested positive I could understand but how do you know everybody in the house wasn’t tested so they knew there was no chance of getting corona, no cunt knows

they took a risk and got caught so they deserve punished but not by a kangaroo court

ive seen it mentioned they could have ruined our season, if they tested positive then aye they could have, but they never so in reality they wouldn’t have fucked anybody bar themselves

I’m meant to wear a mask over here or risk a fine, but they can shove their mask up their arse I’ll take the chance like everybody else who doesn’t follow protocol, I’d like to think our players have a bit more professionalism and stick to the rules compared to a nobody like me but they are human, you take risks in life you take yer punishment, they are not law abiding machines, I’m not even sticking up for them they are a pair a dicks but I’m not getting on my high horse telling other ppl what they should be doing or not doing, they know they shouldn’t have done it

they will probably be binned for not showing the professionalism as the other players and they only have themselves to blame and they deserve everything our club throw at them not the sfa

People can still test negative then carry the virus, the people at the party could have tested negative that friday and caught it on sat or only started showing symptoms on the sat which would lead to a positive test result 

Why do you think footballers still have to stay within a bubble yet they get tested twice a week if not more

You need to remember, our two broke the law, it wasnt a guideline or a suggested action, it was covid law at the time

The sheep didnt 

WATP-FOREVER likes this
6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

People can still test negative then carry the virus, the people at the party could have tested negative that friday and caught it on sat or only started showing symptoms on the sat which would lead to a positive test result 

Why do you think footballers still have to stay within a bubble yet they get tested twice a week if not more

You need to remember, our two broke the law, it wasnt a guideline or a suggested action, it was covid law at the time

The sheep didnt 

Please stop. 

You'll have me feeling sorry for the poor little sheep players. 

All they did was go for a few beers In a mobbed bar (where the staff were selling drink to punters waiting in the queue). How were they to know it was naughty. 

You're right, nothing to see here. 

39 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Please stop. 

You'll have me feeling sorry for the poor little sheep players. 

All they did was go for a few beers In a mobbed bar (where the staff were selling drink to punters waiting in the queue). How were they to know it was naughty. 

You're right, nothing to see here. 

Well asking for the same punishment when one group of players went against guidelines due to mis information from their club, while our pair broke the actual law even though our club was specifically clear in what not to do, seems fucking stupid

But hey, you carry on championing the good fight that the world is out to get us, instead of directing your anger at the two mongos who very nearly fucked our season

19 hours ago, DMax399 said:

Can’t disagree mate.  But I’d like the SFA to explain why the punishment differed in this case.  

Think they spoke to all the clubs again and realigned the punishments after the celtic and Aberdeen lads got theirs. I think whoever it was would have got a much more substantial punishment. Unfortunately it was our guys...

DMax399 and TamCoopz like this
1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

I don't think it matters if they've been tested or not when they're meant to stay within their bio bubble for a lot of reasons. 

If the people at the party had been tested surely that would be their defence? 

Regards the mask and you not wearing one - that's not a case of you taking your chances - it doesn't prevent you getting it, it's meant to stop you giving it to to others so it's other taking their chance with you.

I’m not saying they were mate, I don’t know who the slags were, let’s say they are whores who get tested before every shift, that being the case they would have been fine 😂 

I’m not even getting at your comment it’s a generalisation of the opinion in here, some people on here maybe a stickler for the government’s rules, that’s ok they are Good citizens I’m not trying to tell anybody what to do or think, but I think there’s people on here breaking protocol and lambasting they 2 fannys for the sake of it just cos they 2 are football players an trot very good ones

if you stick to the rules to the letter they’ve every right to be annoyed, not just with JJ & GE buy everybody not singing to wee krankie’s tune, still disne give them any right to tell anybody giving her the finger what to do.

as footballers all over the world, they 2 know what they should be doing to show their professionalism, failure to do that will probably result in being binned, these 2 dicks knew that an took the chance or are too stupid to see what they left themselves open to, either way they deserve whatever the club see fit

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The sheep didnt 

Factually correct they could...but they never, I hear they had 2 tests after it which proved they never 

listen mate I’m not telling you or any footballer in the world what to do, but if they break the rules they will be punished just like us all, if I never had a wife I’d still be looking to get my hole, I wouldn’t be goin celibate till coronas over, they got caught an will pay the price shock horror! You’d think that on here but, cunts committing treason would be treated lighter

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Well asking for the same punishment when one group of players went against guidelines due to mis information from their club, while our pair broke the actual law even though our club was specifically clear in what not to do, seems fucking stupid

But hey, you carry on championing the good fight that the world is out to get us, instead of directing your anger at the two mongos who very nearly fucked our season

The group of players, 8 of them, went to a crowded bar. Are you saying they didn't know that was wrong?

Do you not think that, as local heroes, they would be in close contact with the sheep supporters? 

Why don't you get someone to read my post to you (you're obviously struggling to understand it).

Where did I say anybody, never mind the world, is out get us?

I'm livid with our 2 players, don't know why you would think otherwise. They were either absolutely thick as mince or weren't giving a shit. All I want is the same rules for everyone.

I take it you think bolli getting a 3 match ban plus another potential 2 hanging over him is fine, considering he left the country without telling anyone and played in a game on his return, compared to the punishment our numpties received.

PS I'm not stupid.

Blue Avenger likes this
1 hour ago, Jasper Blues said:

The group of players, 8 of them, went to a crowded bar. Are you saying they didn't know that was wrong?

Do you not think that, as local heroes, they would be in close contact with the sheep supporters? 

Why don't you get someone to read my post to you (you're obviously struggling to understand it).

I'm livid with our 2 players, don't know why you would think otherwise. They were either absolutely thick as mince or weren't giving a shit. All I want is the same rules for everyone.

I take it you think bolli getting a 3 match ban plus another potential 2 hanging over him is fine, considering he left the country without telling anyone and played in a game on his return, compared to the punishment our numpties received.

PS I'm not stupid.

Two games postponed and a fine for Rangers? Or do we want the same rules but not the same outcomes? 

23 hours ago, Jasper Blues said:

PS I'm not stupid.

Why should it be the same rules when its different crimes

The sheep players broke no laws, they effectively misinterpreted the guidlines as to how many were allowed in a crowd, they assumed because they worked together that their group was fine, especially as it was still a football bubble group, aberdeen took a share of the blame in this

Bolingoil threw the tarriers under the bus, hence their share of the blame

Our guys had no one to blame, broke the law not guidelines, and recieved a police fine, this was after the club told them clearly and precisely what the rules were

andyhrfc likes this
2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why should it be the same rules when its different crimes

The sheep players broke no laws, they effectively misinterpreted the guidlines as to how many were allowed in a crowd, they assumed because they worked together that their group was fine, especially as it was still a football bubble group, aberdeen took a share of the blame in this

Bolingoil threw the tarriers under the bus, hence their share of the blame

Our guys had no one to blame, broke the law not guidelines, and recieved a police fine, this was after the club told them clearly and precisely what the rules were

Yeah okay Jim, now gie it a rest eh?

I don’t have any sympathy for either of them.

7 game ban from the SFA and hopefully longer by our club and manager.

I’m not sure the leagues had proper rules made up before when they dealt with other players or if it was the same circumstances so can’t comment on that but I’d expect any player in the future now that rules are in place to be given the same treatment.