Jones & Edmunson - 7 Game Ban

savenosouls

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, esquire8 said:

Players that are never playing for us again and will be sold in January. Couldn't give a fuck.

That's your opinion, which is fine.

Doesn't change the fact of of my point though does it?

Wouldn't be so sure of anyone buying them in January either after this.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Dont be surprised if the club had a say in this btw, choose a lighter ban and a fine ir a heavier ban

Advising the players you mean?

Take the longer ban cos you won't be playing again anyway sort of thing?

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

And we also lose players for an extra 2 games.

Two players who have barely kicked a ball for us in 18 months. I'll not lose much sleep about not having either available. Edmundson is our 4th choice CB and Jones can't get a game ahead of Brandon fucking Barker.

Just now, The Dude said:

Two players who have barely kicked a ball for us in 18 months. I'll not lose much sleep about not having either available. Edmundson is our 4th choice CB and Jones can't get a game ahead of Brandon fucking Barker.

Doesn't matter how long they haven't played for us imo, it's still different treatment for us which seems to be fine in some peoples eyes.

No wonder we get trampled on.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's your opinion, which is fine.

Doesn't change the fact of of my point though does it?

Wouldn't be so sure of anyone buying them in January either after this.

No it doesn't really change the point but makes it all but pointless. 

Teams will want to buy them. Guaranteed. Teams gave a player that had been in jail and still fighting a rape case a contract. Teams spent millions on a player who got done twice for racism and three times for biting opposition players. These boys had a party. Little bit of context. 

2 hours ago, quabba said:

Fuck sake. I know the both of them were fannies but Bolingoli only got 3 game ban and he fucked off out of the country and never quarantined without letting anyone know. 

Aberdeen players also 3 game ban. 

We clamped down as soon as we heard.

Seems another rule for us again

The original sanctions of 3 games were also suspended so none of them actually missed a single game. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Doesn't matter how long they haven't played for us imo, it's still different treatment for us which seems to be fine in some peoples eyes.

No wonder we get trampled on.

The different treatment as in Rangers not getting fined while Celtic and Aberdeen were?

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

These boys had a party. Little bit of context. 

And these boys can get nowhere near our first team and players in our league regularly move for zero cash.

Teams across the UK at our level and under are already feeling the pinch from Covid, we have 2 players who we likely won't play again. Teams won't be lining up to throw money at us to take them off our hands imo.

Little bit of context.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The different treatment as in Rangers not getting fined while celtic and Aberdeen were?

You know the different treatment I am talking about but you can ask me a third time if it makes you feel happy and clever.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Even if it's not, it's still an 8k fine more than we got.

True, but we are paying them how many 1000s a week when they are not available to play even in a dire squad emergency. That’s 4 extra games each x wages x 2.  Would bet that those wages wasted amounts to more money than an 8k fine

Archived