Jones & Edmunson - 7 Game Ban

savenosouls

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

The Aberdeen players broke the 6 person rule so they did do something wrong. 

Bolli said the club didn't inform him properly. Does he not have a TV or a paper or Internet? 

He knew fine well what he was doing. 

My point is that what the clubs do with regard to safety is a separate issue to what "O level plasticine" 

brained players think they can get away with. 

The 3 issues were different but were related as they all potentially put team mates and family at risk. 

Aberdeen players went against guidelines on the belief that because they were in their football bubble it was okay, the police took no action as it wasnt a criminal offence, the players were heavily criticised and the sheep were given a hefty warning, and a fine and postponed two games due to their incompleteness of instructing the players of the rules 

Bolingoli believed that as long as he returned a negative test result he'd be fine, again thats down to the tarriers not communicating the rules clearly, the reason the 14 day iso period is in place from places like spain is because any normal joe bloggs cannot get tested on a regular basis like footballers, so to not overwhelm the test system were told to just isolate, bolingoli believed (due to the tarriers lack of communication) that he'd be different due to the consistent tests footballers go through

Jones and edmundson knew fine well not only from the media, but from the club themselves that what they did was AGAINST THE LAW, they were fined and given a caution, they specifically went out their way to not only leave their football bubble (unlike the sheep players) but to break the law while doing it

Think of it this way, had jones and edmundson not been caught at the party, or not caught until a later date, and had trained with the squad etc, we'd have looked at postponed games and possibly a shutdown of football as per sturgeons comments after bolingoli and the sheep, the authorities had to come down hard on our two for putting the game at risk

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Remember a long time ago when I said people on here will argue with me because of the name at the top of the post rather than what's in the post...aye that. :headwall:

Your just proving why everybody thinks your a tadger on here...think cos yer a plastic journalist your posts trump anything everybody else is saying, always got to have the last word so you think you’ve won the argument, when in reality you bore cunts to sleep

whopper!

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

Your just proving why everybody thinks your a tadger on here...think cos yer a plastic journalist your posts trump anything everybody else is saying, always got to have the last word so you think you’ve won the argument, when in reality you bore cunts to sleep

whopper!

What the fuck is a plastic journalist?

Having the last word isn't why I think I win an argument. Being right is why I win an argument.

8 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

whopper!

He won the internet earlier on mate, I gave him the victory, hope you don't mind.

10 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

whopper!

Tbf he's been correct all along in this thread, and he's right that people see the name and not the content of the post snd immediately argue with him

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tbf he's been correct all along in this thread, and he's right that people see the name and not the content of the post snd immediately argue with him

Nope, can assure you that's not why i disagree with him here.

The only bit i disagree with is why he keeps asking Bears if Rangers should have been fined when he agreed on page 2 that they didn't do anything wrong.

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Nope, can assure you that's not why i disagree with him here.

The only bit i disagree with is why he keeps asking Bears if Rangers should have been fined when he agreed on page 2 that they didn't do anything wrong.

Well if bears want the players treated the same, surely the clubs should be treated the same, no? 

23 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I wasn’t involved with the argument this time, I just came into another thread ruined with the dude arguing wae what seemed like a few different people again, it’s an often occurrence. off the top of my head I can think of at least 5 threads I’ve been partly to blame for ruining for arguing with him in instead of ignoring him, he loves to argue wae other Rangers fans there’s a pattern...I used to think he was a tarrier but now I just think he’s a dick

I wasn’t involved with the argument this time, I just came into another thread ruined with the dude arguing wae what seemed like a few different people again, it’s an offen occurrence. off the top of my head I can think of at least 5 threads I’ve been partly to blame for ruining for arguing with him in instead of ignoring him, he loves to argue wae other Rangers fans there’s a pattern...I used to think he was a tarrier but now I just think he’s a dick

People are quoting him and he’s responding, dunno what else he’s meant to do 😂

48 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

The Aberdeen players broke the 6 person rule so they did do something wrong. 

Bolli said the club didn't inform him properly. Does he not have a TV or a paper or Internet? 

He knew fine well what he was doing. 

My point is that what the clubs do with regard to safety is a separate issue to what "O level plasticine" 

brained players think they can get away with. 

The 3 issues were different but were related as they all potentially put team mates and family at risk. 

If bolingoli knew what he was doing and got a 3 game ban or whatever it was, then months later our 2 players absolutely knew what they were doing and completely deserve to have that extra punishment 

He might be right in this thread, am I fuck goin through it to see if I think he is or no, he’s not always right but he’ll tell you he is

People have their own opinions of whether this punishment is right or wrong, and it’s fine to debate that. The point I’m making here is that people respond to one of his posts then get all annoyed when he responds and accuse him of taking over the thread. If he replies to you and you think he’s being a knob then just leave it there and that literally ends it right there 

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

He might be right in this thread, am I fuck goin through it to see if I think he is or no, he’s not always right but he’ll tell you he is

Quite a wild response that tbh. He might be right but I won't check and just argue against him anyway.

Thanks for completely proving my point that people will argue with me because of who posted rather than what is posted.

6 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

One is a 5th choice centre back and the other is Brandon Barker with a better hairline.

Hopefully we sell them both in January.

Disagree with Edmundson at this moment in time....I trust Katic is still a good bit away from fitness which puts Edmundson back into the reckoning if either of the 3 centre backs get injured....just now we are going well with Goldson and a rotation of Balogun & Helander.....if we were to lose any of those 3 whilst he is suspended it leaves us thin on the ground.....we have games coming up left right and centre....the 7 games more or less rules Edmundson being available until the year end

Archived