Dapo Mebude

OceanRain

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did it it no turn out to be a taig when Goldson said the same? this will likely be a mutant as well, players need spoken to about the perils of social media and on line activity generally and told any abuse should be reported to the club and police before they steam in and blame Bears on face value.

Scum whoevers done it.

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Same mate lots of taigs play as us or use our names in these things.

If its one of us ban the cunt and be done.

Stupid cunt whatever he is 

Have to agree. 1st and foremost it’s shite the young guy has to go through this but ffs surely they are all aware that this could be any imposter. 

Btw it would be daft to suggest that there’s no chance it’s some one who considers themselves a Rangers fan (although they have no values i recognise as a bear) however the point stands. 

It’s such a sensitive subject this, it’s horrendous and who am I to tell the young guy how he should be acting when confronted with it but ffs surely he’s been around the club long enough to have the measure of our support? Does the entire club need to be dragged through the media over the actions of 1 absolute prick regardless of who he supports?

I’ve a tendency to go on the defence of the club (to a fault), i‘m aware of that so perhaps missing the bigger picture here I just wonder if the individuals impacted could step back and realise this isn’t about Rangers, the club that give them everything.  

He has every right to post it. Same people in here asking why he's posting it or asking for proof would be the same people lapping it up based on less if it was their fans doing it. It's not a point scoring exercise. Get whoever is responsible regardless what team they support.

Shouldn’t have posted what he did until he knew exactly What the source was imo. 

We are our own worst enemy at times and show were not very street wise. 

If it was a Rangers fan, ban. If it's not, the damage has already been done, the taigs will know this and do it again and again.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

He has every right to post it. Same people in here asking why he's posting it or asking for proof would be the same people lapping it up based on less if it was their fans doing it. It's not a point scoring exercise. Get whoever is responsible regardless what team they support.

Have to disagree with you there, he works for Rangers and has a duty to safeguard his employer and fans. 

Its shite whats been said to him, but in the end its abuse and he should understand the damage he could do by posting that type of thing without knowing where its coming from.

Players and fans suffer all kinds of abuse, I always expect the players to be a little more professional and streetwise than a fan.

I took the quotation marks as him saying it isn't our fans. The press will take any opportunity to attack us though so it is a little naive post, even though the intentions behind it are correct. Whoever it was needs identified and dealt with. 

26 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I think the fact he's putting quotation marks around Rangers, is suggesting he knew they weren't a Rangers fan... implying it was a scum fan pretending to be one of us. The cunts are so obsessed this is the levels they stoop to! 

Exactly.

Its not difficult to work out he's saying its people masquerading as Rangers fans.

The comments are fucking disgusting.

The story here is a black Rangers player racially abused. He deserves our full support here.

3 minutes ago, Swally said:

Have to disagree with you there, he works for Rangers and has a duty to safeguard his employer and fans. 

Its shite whats been said to him, but in the end its abuse and he should understand the damage he could do by posting that type of thing without knowing where its coming from.

Players and fans suffer all kinds of abuse, I always expect the players to be a little more professional and streetwise than a fan.

And the 19 year old kids who play for us have a right to feel safe and welcome at the club. Let's not turn on one of our players for highlighting racial abuse just because it gives them something to talk about. Probably exactly what he meant by "Rangers fans". Support the player and vilify the perpetrator, no matter who it is. Racism is bigger than football, I have no problem if he wants to call it out because it needs to be highlighted and stopped, knowing you can't get away with things like this anymore.

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye but it's embarrassing and out of order, why give it even more publicity and oxygen?

All depends on how you view it ,For me it gives plenty more bears to condenm the comments .

Pretty vicious and certainly doesn’t look like it’s come from a fan on the club .

18 minutes ago, Swally said:

Shouldn’t have posted what he did until he knew exactly What the source was imo. 

We are our own worst enemy at times and show were not very street wise. 

If it was a Rangers fan, ban. If it's not, the damage has already been done, the taigs will know this and do it again and again.

Hes implying its not a genuine Rangers fan.

Hes in no way to blame here.

11 minutes ago, Swally said:

Were you not going to leave this forum cause posters were winding you up not too long ago?

Someone has racially abused a family member online. This is clearly unacceptable. Whoever has done this is pretty scummy. You can't defend that behaviour nor should you.

Which team a racist may or may not support has absolutely no relevance though. I've never understood this. A racist, thug, criminal whatever always get associated with a football team when it's very often completely irrelevant.

Just call out the racism, criminal act and report the individual/s.

Archived