• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the fact he's putting quotation marks around Rangers, is suggesting he knew they weren't a Rangers fan... implying it was a scum fan pretending to be one of us. The cunts are so obsessed this

He's entitled to deal with discrimination however he feels appropriate. 

Exactly. Its not difficult to work out he's saying its people masquerading as Rangers fans. The comments are fucking disgusting. The story here is a black Rangers player racially abused

Posted Images

He has every right to post it. Same people in here asking why he's posting it or asking for proof would be the same people lapping it up based on less if it was their fans doing it. It's not a point scoring exercise. Get whoever is responsible regardless what team they support.

magic8ball, tm91, Rum Ham and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Broxi said:

He has every right to post it. Same people in here asking why he's posting it or asking for proof would be the same people lapping it up based on less if it was their fans doing it. It's not a point scoring exercise. Get whoever is responsible regardless what team they support.

Have to disagree with you there, he works for Rangers and has a duty to safeguard his employer and fans. 

Its shite whats been said to him, but in the end its abuse and he should understand the damage he could do by posting that type of thing without knowing where its coming from.

Players and fans suffer all kinds of abuse, I always expect the players to be a little more professional and streetwise than a fan.

magic8ball and Bad Robot like this
4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye but it's embarrassing and out of order, why give it even more publicity and oxygen?

All depends on how you view it ,For me it gives plenty more bears to condenm the comments .

Pretty vicious and certainly doesn’t look like it’s come from a fan on the club .

18 minutes ago, Swally said:

Shouldn’t have posted what he did until he knew exactly What the source was imo. 

We are our own worst enemy at times and show were not very street wise. 

If it was a Rangers fan, ban. If it's not, the damage has already been done, the taigs will know this and do it again and again.

Hes implying its not a genuine Rangers fan.

Hes in no way to blame here.

11 minutes ago, Swally said:

Have to disagree with you there, he works for Rangers and has a duty to safeguard his employer and fans. 

Its shite whats been said to him, but in the end its abuse and he should understand the damage he could do by posting that type of thing without knowing where its coming from.

Players and fans suffer all kinds of abuse, I always expect the players to be a little more professional and streetwise than a fan.

Were you not going to leave this forum cause posters were winding you up not too long ago?

TamCoopz likes this

Someone has racially abused a family member online. This is clearly unacceptable. Whoever has done this is pretty scummy. You can't defend that behaviour nor should you.

Which team a racist may or may not support has absolutely no relevance though. I've never understood this. A racist, thug, criminal whatever always get associated with a football team when it's very often completely irrelevant.

Just call out the racism, criminal act and report the individual/s.

graeme_4 and josmc like this