• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the fact he's putting quotation marks around Rangers, is suggesting he knew they weren't a Rangers fan... implying it was a scum fan pretending to be one of us. The cunts are so obsessed this

He's entitled to deal with discrimination however he feels appropriate. 

Exactly. Its not difficult to work out he's saying its people masquerading as Rangers fans. The comments are fucking disgusting. The story here is a black Rangers player racially abused

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

Katic would never be anywhere near my gamertag 

:lol:

Fair one, forgot he is even on the game.

This could have been a wee beggar playing his mates console or anything, i'll wait and see what comes of it before judging.

Whatever the outcome there is no place for this shite in society.

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s obviously been a Rangers related gamer tag, no point blaming tarriers for it.

This. 

Embarrassing how quick people are to pull out the "it's a tarrier pretending to be one of us" excuse. We've got scumbags in our support as well, no point denying it.

J-Maestro likes this
22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s clear with his gamer tag he isn’t though mate :lol: 

I never knew his gamer tag until you pointed it out though so not sure how I, or anybody else, should feel embarrassed to jump to the conclusion it was a beggar acting the cunt.

As I said, it happens.

It would be different if it was totally inconceivable that it happens on these platforms, maybe then it would be embarrassing.

Swally likes this
15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I never knew his gamer tag until you pointed it out though so not sure how I, or anybody else, should feel embarrassed to jump to the conclusion it was a beggar acting the cunt.

As I said, it happens.

It would be different if it was totally inconceivable that it happens on these platforms, maybe then it would be embarrassing.

He posted it on his insta tbf

8 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

You continue to embarrass yourself every time you post. Only one acting like a tim is you.

Acting like a Tim 😂😂

Definitely a child molester fc fan int ye pal, is this really what this place has come to now, are we really allowing dudes tarrier pals in here 🤷🏻🤦🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Acting like a Tim 😂😂

Definitely a child molester fc fan int ye pal, is this really what this place has come to now, are we really allowing dudes tarrier pals in here 🤷🏻🤦🏻‍♂️

You’re embarrassing yourself it’s true.  

bouncing about calling bears tarriers on the internet 😂 

J-Maestro likes this
9 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Acting like a Tim 😂😂

Considering how long I've been on the forum must have always been like that then. 🤷‍♂️

Already said I don't even like most of his articles but he's entitled to his opinion just as much as you're entitled to be a cretin.