Dapo Mebude

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Considering how long I've been on the forum must have always been like that then. 🤷‍♂️

Already said I don't even like most of his articles but he's entitled to his opinion just as much as you're entitled to be a cretin.

Aye pretty easy to spot to me, thousands of names spring to mind for them, Tim wouldn’t be one of them neither would dude pet name bhoys  fkin nonses!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Considering how long I've been on the forum must have always been like that then. 🤷‍♂️

Already said I don't even like most of his articles but he's entitled to his opinion just as much as you're entitled to be a cretin.

It’s funny that people can throw around the timsults from the comfort of their own bedroom dressed in their mums underwear but wouldn’t dare throw it around in a pub etc.  

it’s the best Rangers forum around stick with it though as it could always do with new members 👍

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s funny that people can throw around the timsults from the comfort of their own bedroom dressed in their mums underwear but wouldn’t dare throw it around in a pub etc.  

it’s the best Rangers forum around stick with it though as it could always do with new members 👍

Anno pity they are shut init ya alky bastard

8 hours ago, plumbGER said:

What's embarrassing about it?

It happens.

Screenshot_20201121-011228_Gallery.jpg

Happens on insta etc, Goldson being a prime example, because you can make a fake account on there in minutes and post whatever you like on pretty much any account you like because it's just a matter of searching for whichever player you like.

Xbox/PS online is a bit different. It's mental that people would choose to believe that there's tarriers making accounts with Rangers oriented usernames just on the off chance they happen to come up against one of our players and get to racially abuse them while pretending to be one of us before they'd even consider the possibility that it actually was one of our own "fans".

Clutching at straws in the extreme.

Archived