Dapo Mebude

OceanRain

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

I know from folk who've reported quite specific threats of violence/rape etc made against them on social media that they don't tend to want to do much.

I hope this guy is found and outed for abusing that young boy.Those are disgusting comments to make , especially to a young guy.

Regarding your comment quoted  i think youll find the police are not interested in anything anymore but  as soon as racism is involved , your back door will be kicked in by the SAS in jig time.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Wallopers that spunk their lives away playing computers anyway, I know a fucking stoater that thought he was that good at pes he made a statement if there was a uk wide tourney he thinks he’d win it, an he was deadly serious😂 that same cunt that used to bite fuck out the controller like a Rottweiler when he got beat aff somebody online or his take was he got cheated by pes while playing somebody online, absolute weapon of a guy!  
Could imagine him lowering himself to the level of this fanny 

I’m with you in this one but I think we are just old cunts. I always lose the argument, more Super Nintendo nerds than not I’m afraid. 

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'd like to think everyone who supports Rangers would be invested in supporting a Rangers player who was racially abused.

I've yet to see one person on here that's not, but some realise there are ways to handle things so the filth and utter scum that write for the media in this country do not pretend to be so offended like this is the first time in their life they have ever witnessed a player being abused, it happens unfortunately.

As I said I'd leave to the professionals at the club rather than the media who's job nowadays is based on trolling rather than journalism.

37 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why shouldn't he highlight that its fans of the team he plays for abusing him? Imo, that makes the abuse even more ridiculous. We're always quick to moan when the mysterious 'football fan' is used by the papers rather than naming a club but when we're the club named, it's wrong. Fuck that.

Because other than a name online therr is literallt no evidence that it is a rangers fan, but like the media will do because it generates more hits, they focus on the team rather than the abuse

Its not a football related matter, its a crime committed by one person on another, and it should always be that way when its reported on either side, so that the narrative stays on the crime and not on anything else 

"We as a club have got structures in place to make sure all of our players get the right care, protection and welfare in these situations

"We condemn it as a football club. I've sat here many times and said we won't accept and tolerate that type of behaviour.

"It's now a police matter so I have to be careful how much I say on this matter.

"I'm really angry and disappointed that this has happened and in the coming hours I'll certainly be trying to get face-to-face with Dapo to try and talk to him

- Gerrard

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

I’m with you in this one but I think we are just old cunts. I always lose the argument, more Super Nintendo nerds than not I’m afraid. 

I’m 36 mate 😂 not sure what age you are but I doubt I’d qualify as an old cunt yet 

The last computer I had was a ps3 when it came out an never owned a game, it was a glorified DVD player to me that got somebody else’s pes game put in it only on a Friday night when the boys were up, but fuck wasting a Friday like that these days the weekend is too short

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

I've yet to see one person on here that's not, but some realise there are ways to handle things so the filth and utter scum that write for the media in this country do not pretend to be so offended like this is the first time in their life they have ever witnessed a player being abused, it happens unfortunately.

As I said I'd leave to the professionals at the club rather than the media who's job nowadays is based on trolling rather than journalism.

Who gives a flying fuck what is in the papers? Seriously? This idea it shouldnt be mentioned publicly because it might give us a bad name is utterly pathetic. If folk dont want Rangers' name dragged through the mud, stop acting like cunts and giving them a reason to.

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Because other than a name online therr is literallt no evidence that it is a rangers fan, but like the media will do because it generates more hits, they focus on the team rather than the abuse

Its not a football related matter, its a crime committed by one person on another, and it should always be that way when its reported on either side, so that the narrative stays on the crime and not on anything else 

So there's literally no evidence he's a rangers fan except for the evidence that suggests he's a Rangers fan?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Why shouldn't he highlight that its fans of the team he plays for abusing him? Imo, that makes the abuse even more ridiculous. We're always quick to moan when the mysterious 'football fan' is used by the papers rather than naming a club but when we're the club named, it's wrong. Fuck that.

Plural? Thought it was 1 roaster, never knew it was awe they bad bastard Rangers fans

16 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Same mate lots of taigs play as us or use our names in these things.

If its one of us ban the cunt and be done.

Stupid cunt whatever he is 

Remember me posting on the whatsapp a few names of cunts i had played who were beggars as us?:lol:

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Who gives a flying fuck what is in the papers? Seriously? This idea it shouldnt be mentioned publicly because it might give us a bad name is utterly pathetic. If folk dont want Rangers' name dragged through the mud, stop acting like cunts and giving them a reason to.

Eh?

Nonsensical comment, that.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I obviously care as do others when our club is mentioned negatively in the media, as @Jimbeamjunior said above this is a police matter.

What does going to the media achieve?

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Eh?

Nonsensical comment, that.

What's nonsensical about it? Genuinely. It's a wider point than just the racism aimed at Mebude. There have been more than a few occassions where our own have given those who want to boot us an open goal.

Going onto XBL, racially abusing a Rangers player with an account named after another Rangers player is one of them.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It puts a spotlight on the racist abuse young footballers get from fuckwits online.

And that changes what exactly? I guess it will never happen to another black player again now the media have the story.

Just now, The Dude said:

That instance was one guy. Not awe the big bastard Rangers fans.

Think I’ve broke the internet are you saying you were wrong for once and you meant fan not fans? It makes a big difference especially for somebody who reports things to a wider public than here...waiting patiently 🙏

Archived