Dapo Mebude

OceanRain

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s obviously been a Rangers related gamer tag, no point blaming tarriers for it.

Not necessarily, could have been someone playing as Rangers.

I played someone called Monaghan1888 not long ago who was Rangers.

I was celtic obv.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

You do it all the time.

Something to write about int it😂

Where have I tried to 'paint us all in the same picture'?

Never once written about anything on here in the seven years I've been doing it. If you keep making shit up, you're bound to get something right eventually.

Just now, The Dude said:

Where have I tried to 'paint us all in the same picture'?

Never once written about anything on here in the seven years I've been doing it. If you keep making shit up, you're bound to get something right eventually.

I’m talking about your posts I wouldn’t read any the shite that you write tbh but the amount of posts your involved in is probably 10x the amount of words you’ve ever written in a story, it must keep you sharp awe they words your using on a daily basis 

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

I’m talking about your posts I wouldn’t read any the shite that you write tbh but the amount of posts your involved in is probably 10x the amount of words you’ve ever written in a story, it must keep you sharp awe they words your using on a daily basis 

The amount of posts I'm in is probably less than 5% of the words I'll write on any given day at work.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So he didn't go to the media with it then.

You know this place is a form of social media?

I was listening to Hugh keevans telling people why he bit the bullet an got a Twitter account an he said as a journalist he couldn’t deny himself the knowledge and information that is on social media

i took from that he and other real journalists use Twitter for the same reason, to find story’s to put in their paper, so aye it looks like he went to the media himself with it

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

I was listening to Hugh keevans telling people why he bit the bullet an got a Twitter account an he said as a journalist he couldn’t deny himself the knowledge and information that is on social media

i took from that he and other real journalists use Twitter for the same reason, to find story’s to put in their paper, so aye it looks like he went to the media himself with it

Fuck me, that's some big brain thinking there 😂

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

The amount of posts I'm in is probably less than 5% of the words I'll write on any given day at work.

Shite every thread you’ve got more posts than anybody else and it’s not all one word answers, you love to tell us all how we are wrong and you are right

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Players using social media to call out racist abuse is a perfectly acceptable use of it.

It really not anyone thinks that twitter will help needs help themselves, use the police or the club.

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

Shite every thread you’ve got more posts than anybody else and it’s not all one word answers, you love to tell us all how we are wrong and you are right

And its still only a fraction of the words I'll write on any given day. 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He did use the police and the club. 

Just another observation, since I mentioned the amount of words you use your post are getting shorter, you’ll do anything to prove your right won’t ye 😂 can’t have that 5% getting any higher the now, it’s still early

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Out the fuckwits for a start. 

Don't you do that by going to the police though?

I'm not saying it's wrong for anyone to make a statement against abuse online.

But you'd think going to the police would have the most impact, as they're able to find out who the person actually was and then the club can take action against him.

Just now, Swally said:

Don't you do that by going to the police though?

I'm not saying it's wrong for anyone to make a statement against abuse online.

But you'd think going to the police would have the most impact, as they're able to find out who the person actually was and then the club can take action against him.

Not necessarily no. Club won't name them, plod might, depending on age and whether it goes to court or not, but the likelihood is it probably won't. 

Archived