Dapo Mebude

OceanRain

I don’t even mind playing a part in ruining shite threads like this, fucking ridiculous we’re even talking about some wee prick Rangers fan or not 

he might claim to be a Rangers fan but this story is fuck all to do with Glasgow Rangers Football Club 

get it to fuck now

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

I don’t even mind playing a part in ruining shite threads like this, fucking ridiculous we’re even talking about some wee prick Rangers fan or not 

he might claim to be a Rangers fan but this story is fuck all to do with Glasgow Rangers Football Club 

get it to fuck now

How is a story about a Rangers player being racially abused fuck all to do with Rangers? 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How is a story about a Rangers player being racially abused fuck all to do with Rangers? 

The offender is fuck all to do with our club, wtf can they do about it?
It can ruin the reputation of our fans an the media will make it out to be more than it is for this purpose, when it isn’t the first or last time a fucking mutant in our support will out himself as a scumbag as I said before 

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

The offender is fuck all to do with our club, wtf can they do about it?
It can ruin the reputation of our fans an the media will make it out to be more than it is for this purpose, when it isn’t the first or last time a fucking mutant in our support out himself as a scumbag as I said before 

So how is a story about a Rangers player being abused nothing to do with Rangers? 

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

get it to fuck now

It's a Rangers Football Club player being racially abused.

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

No sweep sweep here, the cunt will get what he deserves for it just like every other dafty that crosses the line

So have you figured out how a story about a Rangers player being racially abused has nothing to do with Rangers yet? One of the most baffling things I've read on here. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

None of which you need to pay to use and register a name on. Xbox Live you need a paid subscription. Cunt's been playing Fifa ultimate team with Rangers ffs. That's a proper undercover mhank going to that length (and expense given the cash cow FUT team is) on the off chance he'll come across a Rangers player on FIFA to abuse.

The abuse is being spoken about and is being dealt with.

You are missing the point, for all we know some dick was on his pals account, the point is that instead of the racial abuse a coloured player took, its what team the abuser supports thats getting the most attention, thats wrong

Just now, The Dude said:

So have you figured out how a story about a Rangers player being racially abused has nothing to do with Rangers yet? One of the most baffling things I've read on here. 

Everything is a story to you, to me this is a shitebag virgin computer playing Rangers fan (allegedly) crossing the line and trying to be wide now he’s made a cunt of it cause he’s been caught, the fact it’s a black Rangers player disne matter the reason it’s made the media is because it’s a chance to tarnish the Rangers support as a whole 

it’s been reported why does it deserve the attention it’s getting here when all it does is tarnish us all with the same brush, when it’s not true

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You are missing the point, for all we know some dick was on his pals account, the point is that instead of the racial abuse a coloured player took, its what team the abuser supports thats getting the most attention, thats wrong

I'd disagree that it is what's getting most attention tbh. Outwith here and FF there's no where near the same amount of 'aye but' from people. 

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Everything is a story to you, to me this is a shitebag virgin computer playing Rangers fan (allegedly) crossing the line and trying to be wide now he’s made a cunt of it cause he’s been caught, the fact it’s a black Rangers player disne matter the reason it’s made the media is because it’s a chance to tarnish the Rangers support as a whole 

it’s been reported why does it deserve the attention it’s getting here when all it does is tarnish us all with the same brush, when it’s not true

If it doesn't deserve the attention, why have you spent HOURS arguing about it? 

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

That’s what’s pissing me off about it, everybody knows you don’t get away with rasicsm these days especially online where it can be screenshoted 

I’ve not argued at all IMO, I started noising you up now I’m putting it out there why I’m hijacking the tread taking off topic by winding you up 

You're no winding me up though, you're just making yourself look like a complete cunt. 

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're no winding me up though, you're just making yourself look like a complete cunt. 

That you raging now you know you’ve been getting bammed up for the last couple hrs 😂

mate I’ve lost more brain cells than you’ve got, my time has run out but I’m sure somebody else will want to play👍🏻

That you raging now you know you’ve been getting bammed up for the last couple hrs 😂

mate I’ve lost more brain cells than you’ve got, my time has run out but I’m sure somebody else will want to play👍🏻

Result: The Dude by KO.

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Mate, you've gone out your way to troll a thread about a Rangers player being racially abused to score some imaginary internet points against me (failing badly) and claimed a Rangers player being racially abused is fuck all to do with Rangers. 

Very odd behaviour. 

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

The point of it all is a wee guy got racially abused, no matter what team the abuser supports, he deserves a good slapping and whatever else comes his way.

That’s society as a whole mate anybody who does it these days is a prick we all know that, don’t see how some wee arshole abusing a Rangers player gets so much attention let plod do their work, no thread here is gony make it worse for him

Archived